Replays limited to 50 slots?

Feanor

Non-League
31 January 2003
Saving all my goals in BAL mode and seems the limit is only 50 WTF!!!!. I was looking for a option like in PES 6 where you just opened a new slot after you filled up the first one but their was no options just 50 full slots. Am i missing something? I suppose I could just store old replays else where on the PC and overwrite, but a bit of a hassle. It's not like PC users have storage problems ,Konami are such f**k ups unless I missed a trick.

Yeah, there's only 50 and it's a disgrace. I have 200+ replays on my PC for both PES 5 and PES 6.

P.S. Nice user name. :)

this is next-gen one code for 3 machines....

yes in pes2008 it's only 20, but you can go in your explorer, rename files, change folder or make a rar, and that's ok for 50 replays more...

please can somebody tell me how i transfer goals from my gallery to my pc so i can put them onto the website.. Got a few beutys what need adding..cheers

please can somebody tell me how i transfer goals from my gallery to my pc so i can put them onto the website.. Got a few beutys what need adding..cheers

use a software called "fraps"

about the topic, when you got all the 50 slots full just save your replays on another folder (in windows off course) and then u will have again 50 free slots :)

Exactly. When you use up 50, create a new folder and store them all in there. You now have 50 more, and can swap the folders around when you want to view certain ones.

Back
Top Bottom