1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Replay Question

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by oneunder311, 10 November 2006.

1. oneunder311

oneunder311 Non-League

4 November 2006
    Mizzou
    Chelsea
    I see that everyone is uploading their replays and hosting them on Youtube so others can see them. I tried to figure out how to do this (I have PES6 for PC) but I am lost. I have searched the forums multiple times without luck. A walk through would be much appreciated or just tell me where to go to get the info the change the format of the file so I can actually watch it not just in the game. Thanks.

2. kdjac

kdjac League 2

3 May 2004
    Ireland
  3. Ajay

Ajay AKA InvincibleAjay

6 December 2004
    United Kingdom
    Liverpool
    Visit my site, I have a full tutorial there, choose creating replay movies. The process for PES6 is practically the same.

Kindest regards,

-Ajay-

Quote of the Day
    If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?

4. Wowlman

Wowlman Banned

4 February 2006
    Fraps (and other video capture programs, it seems) are REALLY slowing my system down - I can't get a good capture as the frame rate is far too jerky.

My computer runs the game at a solid 55+ frames per second on 1152 x 864 resolution, so I'm sure my computer should be able to handle it well. Any idea why this is happening?