Removal of the post count.

Nah, that would be bad, even having join date is bad because most of the twats on this site joined a few years ago, I guess they have a huge ego about it. I never understood why you remove post count yet keep join date.

damn n00bs, just cause we're awesome with our superb join dates you want to take that away from us?!

No way!

n00bs. 8-)

On a serious note, reputation is shite, it wont happen. Actually taking the fact that PESFan has it, just goes to show how shite an idea it is. :lmao:

Serves no purpose but still does not affect spamming, which the post count did.

Remove join date....NEVER!
next it will be my soul.

Maybe we should put our A-level results or letters after our name ...lol.
icon_study.gif

Then we can judge someones post with their presumed interlect and give them shit with due cause.;-)

Dunno if this is supposed to be there, but if you click on anyone's nickname you can see the post count with the details.

jonboyo said:
Remove join date....NEVER!
next it will be my soul.

Maybe we should put our A-level results or letters after our name ...lol.
icon_study.gif

Then we can judge someones post with their presumed interlect and give them shit with due cause.;-)
I don't the n00bs got nay A-Levels :P

I don't think many people would be giving me "shit" if we do go that way. For once, I'm on safe ground....:D How about languages spoken too? :lmao:

inter_211 said:
Dunno if this is supposed to be there, but if you click on anyone's nickname you can see the post count with the details.
Yoink.

inter_211 said:

Well done mate its been removed now :applause:

Mart, was this absolutely necessary? Its not as if it was esy to come by whilst browsing the threads.

Yeah it may as well be all or nothing. It had been taken out before the forum upgrade anyway so its presence was just a miss by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there was by clicking on name and selecting public profile but even that's been removed now!

And all in all though we could've kept this last option (woudn't care either way), I think it's worked out for the best with this whole post # removal thing and has made it a slightly less spamfull and also not making newbs with 1 posts feel like crap or some weird feelings that some people sometimes get when entering a new forum or something even though they shouldn't! :lol:

So although I didn't care at first.. whether it be removed or not.. and felt indifferent now I think it was a good decision and has worked out for the best!

Back
Top Bottom