1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Registration Code

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by bigbhoy77, 29 November 2006.

1. bigbhoy77

bigbhoy77 Guest

How can you change this once the game is already installed on my pc?

2. blackillusion

blackillusion League 2

19 October 2005
    Tell me why you want to change the code? Then i may tell you

3. bigbhoy77

bigbhoy77 Guest

I have the game which i downloaded now i have purchased the game to play online. I can change the code in-game but its a pain in the ass changing it everytime i wish to play online.

4. Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn League 2

14 May 2006
    London, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
    This makes no sense. When you got the real version, you would uninstall the downloaded one, and during installation you put the correct registration code in. That's what anyone normal would do. Why are you trying to put a legitimate cd-key into a warezed game, you are truly insane.

5. bigbhoy77

bigbhoy77 Guest

Installed the original one now. Just didn't want the hassle of re-installing kitserver, stadiums balls and stuff again :roll:

6. bigbhoy77

bigbhoy77 Guest

i have now installed the "original" game but when i go to the desktop icon to launch the game it asks for the cd. how can i sort this problem now?

7. blackillusion

blackillusion League 2

19 October 2005
    1.make sure the cd is in the drive
    2.clean the cd itself
    3.try cleaning you dvd drive

8. bigbhoy77

bigbhoy77 Guest

sorry i didn't explain properly the cd works but was wanting to know how i can launch the game using the shortcut instead of having to insert the cd all the time?

9. Deselator7x

Deselator7x Non-League

9 November 2006
    u can change it from regedit command
    press (start) (run) type regeditpress (cntrl+f) type the game name you will find what u want :d