1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

'Registration Code already in use' ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Chimps-with-quiffs, 27 October 2006.

1. The first time i tried to register online I got a message stating that my password wasnt long enough, then went back and put in a 8 char password, now I am getting registration code is already in use.

Any one else have this problem?

2. nalla

nalla Chopper Harris

8 August 2003
    Hyde
    Liverpool
    Did the same for me 1st time I tried. I just rebooted PC and tried again and it was fine.

3. fatlip180

fatlip180 League 1

19 October 2004
    Liverpool FC
    type in capitals

4. krapS

krapS Championship

19 November 2003
    France
    You have to enter the key with capslocks "on"

5. timo the owl

timo the owl Coming Back Home

27 June 2005
    Sheffield, England
    The Mighty Owls
    cannot logon, keep geting Registration Code already in use
    tryed it twice now did what other people have done but still the same any ideas????

6. I put caps lock on and it was ok

7. timo the owl

timo the owl Coming Back Home

27 June 2005
    Sheffield, England
    The Mighty Owls
    tryed that still getting the same message

8. sephiroth666

sephiroth666 Non-League

27 October 2006
    i came across the same bug this morning...if u try to register straight after install it says ur key is already in use...close all windows and try again...even better restart your pc....make sure reg code is in capitals and ur pass is over 8 chars and u shud b ok. (konami know about this bug as it was them that advised me)