1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Registration code already in use.

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by blackillusion, 26 October 2006.

1. blackillusion

blackillusion League 2

19 October 2005
    Brought off shopto.net, arrived this morning shrink wrapped. Went to register user, and behold some F***** appears to have my key and registered, somehow!!!! Im emailing Konami right now, i didnt go and buy to not be able to play online. SO P***** OFF right now

2. danbellis

danbellis Haway the lads!

26 November 2005
    Sunderland AFC
    Did you enter it in caps? It is case sensitive

3. blackillusion

blackillusion League 2

19 October 2005
    Yeah i tried it in caps before. i just put it in again looks like its been sorted. But before then i tried it 4 different times

Last edited: 26 October 2006
  4. ToaTheBoa

ToaTheBoa League 2

2 August 2005
    Bergen, Norway
    Brann
    I have the same problem..... :(

Edit: Not anymore... Case sensitive, as danbellis said...

5. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    I had the same problem with PES5 this time last year

6. monsieurfromage

monsieurfromage Non-League

20 June 2003
    i had this problem, took the disk back to Game and they just gave me a new one. Either Konami printed the same code on some manuals or someone else typed theirs in wrong- just have to get a new game i think.