Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Re: Red Dead Redemption - Old West GTA Stylee!

Talking about an hipothetical rockstar footy, I would like a Rockstar team in it with Nicko Belic, the cousin and Brucie in it, even gay tony as the keeper. I would always pass it to Brucie and celebrate the goals with his "alpha" style.

I hadn't played GTA in a while and my mate had the new BOGT on yesterday and that looked very good

I forgot how good and how much detail was put into GTA5

The Ballad of Gay Tony is a superb DLC. I'm still to finish it, but then quite a few other games seemed to take my mind off it. Will get back to it eventually. There's certainly one or two very x-rated cut scenes shoved in there, too.

The Rockstar Table Tennis game received massive praise, so a football game would be superb, and certainly a worthy challenge for them. Trying to compete with EA and Konami must be difficult for any company, though. They have singled out that end of the market, really.

Back to Red Dead Redemption, it really does look fantastic. The scenery and animation looks fabulous. Can't wait for this.

Wusses, last 3 months before Christmas my wife's done 12-14 hour days in the office, then another 3-4 hours work at home in the evening, plus weekends.

2nd hands on posted by Gamersyde:

http://gamersyde.com/news_red_dead_redemption_hands_on-8921_en.html

news_red_dead_redemption_hands_on-8921.jpg

Seeing it in motion at the start where he's on horseback, riding over the ridge and seeing the town come into view just, looks, stunning!

Great by now, great... next two months are packed with great games, but Rockstar is getting a lot of money from me: GTAV IV episodes for PS3 and Red Dead...

Looks great, on my to get list now. May have to dig out my old copy of Red Dead Revolver and give it a go.

Last edited:

It's looking wondrous, best looking sandbox game on 360?

Definitely not. At the moment Just Cause 2 looks much better graphically to me especially when compared to it in terms of the scale of the map.

How big are the worlds of both though? JC2 is certainly looking very nice but I don't see the depth to its graphics that RDR has.

Im not that upset by the delay to be honest. There are way too many games releasing before then. I just finished Heavy Rain but then there is Final Fantasy XIII, Battlefield Bad Company 2, God of War 3, Just Cause 2 and GTA Episodes From Liberty City on my shopping list.

Exactly, Not to fussed but It should be a great game.

Yup. It's going to be superb. I guess the delay was only for positive reasons.

Back
Top Bottom