Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Killing zombies in the wild west. What a stupid idea.
Red dead redemption is a very very good game. Why the dlc has to involve killing zombies is beyond me. There's already many zombie killing games out there. So many things possible in the wild west, and they come up with this......

^ This.

There are so many options for a great single player add on... and Rockstar come across with this zombie thingy. I would love to see a future Mexican Revolution DLC or a Native American DLC (reservation, problems... something like that)... I hope they will release another single player DLC

Oh if only! If only Rockstar had done that, something about Santa Anna in the Mexican - American conflict, the Trail of Tears of the Cherokee or even the US Civil War...

Instead we get mindless irrelevant pap about half dead people, I'm not saying it's a bad add-on, but Rockstar could have really pushed the boundaries out here and created something special instead of going into Treyarch mode.

I'm defo getting this, see it £20 for a standalone version.

With it having a story behind it, I'm defo getting it this week. :D

FD

Just completed the Undead Nightmare DLC and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Such great value for £7.99 considering that I got nearly 16 hours of gameplay out of it, which is better than most full release games. The only slight disappointment for me was.......
the ending. The zombie apocalypse didn't seem to come to any conclusion. I'd have liked to have seen Marston save the day and rid the frontier of zombies for good.

Still, Undead Nightmare reminded me of what a great game RDR is and what a wonderful game-world Rockstar have created. Game of the year for me.

My nostalgia levels for this game grow by the day.

Crossing into Mexico at sunset; slowly trotting to a new chapter of John Marston's redemption, José González in your ear...

Hair-raising moments are extremely rare, but these few minutes encapsulate an entire game far greater than anything else I've experienced.

Bring on RDR2!

True, although all clues seem to be pointing to a direct sequel to the Redemption story.

True, although all clues seem to be pointing to a direct sequel to the Redemption story.

Not going to be a sequel, the game ends in 1914 which makes it the same year as World War I starting. Has to be a prequel or it's not an "Old West" game.

My nostalgia levels for this game grow by the day.

Crossing into Mexico at sunset; slowly trotting to a new chapter of John Marston's redemption, José González in your ear...

Hair-raising moments are extremely rare, but these few minutes encapsulate an entire game far greater than anything else I've experienced.

Bring on RDR2!

This is one of my all time favourite moments in a game also. I loved this game, can't wait for the next one.

Loved this game as well. I loved the natural way the horses walked. It was fun just riding through that open world.
I never did any fast travel, just rode my horse everywhere.

I did hate the extra content with zombies. There are enough zombie games so did not need in the the old west. There are lots of options and a zombie theme was the worst in my opinion. It lacked creativity. But perhaps it was a very good idea commercially (?)

In any case : hoping very very much for a new release, or even a re-release of this one on ps4.

Nah, 100% wouldn't buy.

Yeah it might be a little nicer to look, but I've done it. Would prefer them to get something new out there.

I hope they don't base the sales of this as a judge to make a new game.

FD

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/787639249864630273

Cu5AbBHW8AAKgUx.jpg:large

I never realised I had an OCD/pedanticism problem until I saw so many "Red Dead Redemption 2" tweets, it's not fucking Red Dead Redemption 2 you shit heels! Really winds me up for no rational reason...

Back
Top Bottom