Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

This game is fantastic. I love this game idea, old GTA fed up. This game is a refreshing. But it is regrettable that only on the PS3. I wonder when will be released on PC?

Did you finish it? If you did, don't tell us the ending though. Just say if its up to expectations or not.

Patch 1.03 released:

This update contains the following new anti-griefing measures for Multiplayer Free Roam:

- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty.
- While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.

This new title update also addresses the following issues:

- Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
- Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
- When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
- Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
- Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
- Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
- It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
- If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player's head.

never saw that, but sounds funny !!! :D

btw. i like the fact becoming a most wanted, once you kill 6 players in a row and also the possiblity to respawn at a new region once someone is hunting you.

undeadnightmare3(1).jpg

Click for pics & shit. I happen to believe the Undead Nightmare began when a random traveller decided to throw Herbert Moon into the river, poisoning the water.

Killing zombies in the wild west. What a stupid idea.
Red dead redemption is a very very good game. Why the dlc has to involve killing zombies is beyond me. There's already many zombie killing games out there. So many things possible in the wild west, and they come up with this......

Killing zombies in the wild west. What a stupid idea.
Red dead redemption is a very very good game. Why the dlc has to involve killing zombies is beyond me. There's already many zombie killing games out there. So many things possible in the wild west, and they come up with this......

It sounds really good to me.

Just sorry I traded it in a month ago :ROLL:

I'm with you on this one elfie, I don't know where this fetish for zombies came from... Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops and now this.

It's a shame they couldnt say make a Native American DLC with thinks like the battle of Little Big Horn, or a Civil War section, such as a mock up of Vicksburg or Grand Gulf on the Mississippi or even Sherman's March to the Sea.

Zombies just seems like a very low brow add on.

I'm with you on this one elfie, I don't know where this fetish for zombies came from... Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops and now this.

It's a shame they couldnt say make a Native American DLC with thinks like the battle of Little Big Horn, or a Civil War section, such as a mock up of Vicksburg or Grand Gulf on the Mississippi or even Sherman's March to the Sea.

Zombies just seems like a very low brow add on.

+1

I bought this in June but didn't really get far in because of heavy work committments so Ive decided that next week Im going to start it again so I can actually follow the story and get some reasonable skill at the game. :cool: People say the game is amazing, so Im excited about it :D

I don't have the game any longer, but the Zombie thing I think would be good.

I actually like the idea of a Call of Duty type game with soldiers vs Zombies.

FD

The Zombie DLC is just brilliant, I recommend it to any fans of the game. The humour from the single-player is back in full effect :)

Bumped into an old bastard we love to torture. Don't click if you don't want to see, simple. http://twitpic.com/313b4k

Back
Top Bottom