Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

I don't think ill even finish this off now, the missions started to drag and riding horses for miles just made me want put on GTA and speed in a car

I feel the same - this co op DLC sounds like it will breath a lot of new life into the online side, there is a nice amount of variety there. but SP for me just because a bore. I'm pretty close to the end but just don't care about the story enough to push on through and finish it.

I just read about the DLC and it sounds pretty poor

6 co-op missions will get very boring quickly like the Co-op ones did in GTA because when you have played them once you know what's coming next time like that Noose thing and the rest

DLC is out by the way and im just over 50% into the tgame. the first 30% of the game were boring and realy dragged the story 100 things just to get a location to where my EX posse guys im hunting are

multiplayer is broken after the dlc update

if you fast travel to a gang hideout no enemies spawn and you get the xp straight away, just keep pressing to left to replay and rack up loads of xp

Am plying this and on the Deadalus mission - I am really finding it hard to find beavers (!) despite hanging around the top NE corner. Any hints?

Hi All,

Is there any diffrence between the d Dead Redemption NTSC verion and the PAL ?

I heard some guys ssaying the the NTSC is +18 but the PAL is +16 is that true???

RE Jonney

So you kick off at me and placebo for spoiling the game for you when we were talking about the backstory that's in the instruction book - and yet it's okay for you to reveal a key part of the plot like the last part of your post? I had grown tired of the SP anyway but I may have gone back to it just to find out what happens... but this spoiler now kinda kills off a huge part of the 'I wonder what happens'.

Jonney doesn't do spoilers... but if he did....

I found mine in Tall trees near the river on the left hand side.
cheers mate:WORSHIP:, I was looking in Great Plains by the river. Only trouble with Tall Trees is the bears who are worryingly quiet when they flank and then come in for dindins.:P

There is more to the ending, so I would still carry on with it. He hasn't spoilt it completely :))

RE Jonney

So you kick off at me and placebo for spoiling the game for you when we were talking about the backstory that's in the instruction book - and yet it's okay for you to reveal a key part of the plot like the last part of your post? I had grown tired of the SP anyway but I may have gone back to it just to find out what happens... but this spoiler now kinda kills off a huge part of the 'I wonder what happens'.

Jonney doesn't do spoilers... but if he did....

Jonney you prick, spoiled the ending now :(

Nice one mate, cheers for that.

spoiled what ending? i aint completed uit. infact the game stats says im only half way. sorry if i spoiled it though.

i thought my post wouldnt reveal much. TAPATALK is shit. cant include spoilers.

again i apologize as i diddnt mean to reveal such info which at the time thought it wasnt a big deal.

Dont worry it aint the ending. far from it. just wondering why the fuck im back to doing shitty missions again and i actually though You Rad was way ahead of me as you said the missions start to get repetive and boring again so i thouight you was on my stage if not further in.

All i know is that when you get to mexico, the missions are far from boring imo.

edit: in my defence, the thread title doesnt say if it contains spoilers or not(GTA4 had a none spoiler/spoiler thread) but again no excuse i was wrong i put my hands up mate.

Really love the game and after completing the story of single player I have been getting into the multiplayer side.

But I have to say how frustrating this can be.

Getting stuck in silly positions and jumping around, trying to get out of it. For instance I got stuck behind a tiny pile of wood on the floor while running away from someone shooting me. I couldn't get past it, jump over it, so I got killed.

Also when trying to get into or out of cover can be a bit hit and miss sometimes. Sometimes it just wont lock on or come out of it. Also it wont let you aim properly while in cover.

Really good game, but these little things are driving me fucking nuts!

I hate it when you run to a door that has a step just before it. If you're off slightly at an angle to the door as you approach - when you hit the step the 'step up' animation hits and your character turns to align with the step and ends up walking face first into the door frame. But then you can't just side step or turn and run along the wall into the door... you have to turn around... walk away and then attempt another run up at the door.

I hate it when you run to a door that has a step just before it. If you're off slightly at an angle to the door as you approach - when you hit the step the 'step up' animation hits and your character turns to align with the step and ends up walking face first into the door frame. But then you can't just side step or turn and run along the wall into the door... you have to turn around... walk away and then attempt another run up at the door.

yeah that is fucking annoying aswell. many times getting shot at and try and run into a building and that happens.

Trying to do two hideouts in the same session without dying (one of the challenges in free roam).

Nearly did it twice and some wankers have come in and killed me both times! what cunts.

if it happens again, i will make it my lifes mission, to find out where that person lives go to whatever part of teh world and torture them to death.

I might just do it in a private session, it will save my stress levels.

Back
Top Bottom