Red Dead Redemption 2

Got the game,but still have to finish two others before really plugging in to this one.
Read about issues with HDR above.
I was blown away when I started it on full 4k on my X.
Can't wait to lose myself in this world

I don't like kill deer or wolves when they are on the floor panting for breath trying to get back on their feet. Blowing people's heads off is fun though.

Get a bigger TV or move your sofa closer, you old bums
I needed to sit closer when playing GTA, especially trying to read the phone messages. I only have a 40 inch TV and move the seat closer when I'm playing this and even though it's 1080p, I'm pleasantly surprised how good the game looks!

Just finished chapter 1 and rocked up to the camp. I can see this is where the open world exploration is going to happen :)

I just finished chapter 1 also and have been riding around killing animals and selling stuff to the butcher.......i could do this for another couple of weeks :-P

Spoiler on how to get a fishing rod (without murdering some poor innocent sod who's already fishing)...

Apparently it's a mission in chapter 2 where you take Jack fishing, I keep saying hello to the fucking kid but he still won't let me take him fishing!

Spoiler on how to get a fishing rod (without murdering some poor innocent sod who's already fishing)...

Apparently it's a mission in chapter 2 where you take Jack fishing, I keep saying hello to the fucking kid but he still won't let me take him fishing!

Yep, just did this today. It's actually a mission for Abigail.

I went off exploring riding around for ages, came across this tiny town where everybody was hostile, some guy just started a fight, so i was fighting him and literally the whole town came to fight me!! It was crazy, i had to leg it. Good fun.

Really dislike the clunky controls and fiddly menus in this. Gunplay, long button presses for no reason, and accessing the map, etc...

Last edited:
So while I was doing my cowboy things, doing what a company does, I could see the ecosystem for the first time. Have a look to the left upper screen side, when I open the weapon wheel for the first time. This is when it all started. This game is so awesome!!

So while I was doing my cowboy things, doing what a company does, I could see the ecosystem for the first time. Have a look to the left upper screen side, when I open the weapon wheel for the first time. This is when it all started. This game is so awesome!!

The game world is truly something special. Interacting with the game world has its issues, but yeah, I've never felt so immersed in a world before that I literally enjoy just being in, which has never been the case for me before. I'm even enjoying the hunting, which usually I hate in games.

What horse is that?

The game world is truly something special. Interacting with the game world has its issues, but yeah, I've never felt so immersed in a world before that I literally enjoy just being in, which has never been the case for me before. I'm even enjoying the hunting, which usually I hate in games.

What horse is that?
American Standardbred. First one i got from the stables.

Howdy, guys!
Last few days im exploring this beautiful world with my trusted companion.
Im only at the beginning of chapter2.
Last night I played 2 hours, and all I did was hunting, taking bath, changing clothes and renting room in one of the towns.
Oh I also had a fight, as cowboys do. :LOL:
Game is a bit overwhelming at the start. In a good way tho. Im finding myself not wanting to do story missions as I dont want to rush anything. For the moment im just taking everything in. Last Red Dead was top 3 of all the games I ever played so Im exstatic that I can sink into this world once more. I have a tiny corner of the map unfolded and Im already hoping that they will bring a lot of expansions and additional lands in the future!
Last night I was studying deers to find some perfect pelt. I was very careful and patient, checking them with binoculars and sneaking up on them. Finally I found a perfect one. Sneaked in, aimed my Bow and just as I was about to release the arrow......some big ass puma jumped out and killed it! :LOL:
Loving it!

Holy Sh... out of freaking nowhere! :LMAO:
The wildlife got you hard, Em! :LOL:
Hahaha wasnt me! Was my friend! He sent me this.
I was explaining to him how bond is much more important than stats and how i read that your initial horse will serve you just fine for a long time and how he should wait for real good horses and he just said
- i stop you there. Did you watch the video??
:LOL:

Tell him to bond more with the deer! :LOL:

;)

There is so much to do. I didn’t know what to do next. So i decided to lay low. Walk around the camp, chat to people, do some wood work, eat, player poker, and that’s all at the camp!! It’s crazy. Spent the whole ingame day there. Ate again. Went to sleep after shaving. Slept. Went for a ride to valentine the next day. Got distracted again. Did something else. Went on the road to valentine again. It was late so I created a camp. Slept till morning. Again still on the way to valentine....:SNACK:

There is a lot of cinematic cam involved in my gameplay. I like that feature a lot. Feels all like a western movie. So great. :)

Back
Top Bottom