1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Red-Card for Goalies

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by lyonjuninho8, 15 November 2006.

1. lyonjuninho8

lyonjuninho8 Guest

Hey this is the first time I saw Goalies getting sending off. I was using Italy and when Inzaghi is one on one with the keeper, the clumsy keeper foul him and the ref gave the keeper a straight red !!!!!!!!!!:applause:
    I am very good at dribbling and passing, so everytime I will have some one on one with the goalkeepers, in WE 9. my friend who is lousier than me always foul me when i am clear at goal, but the ref just give him a yellow for a last-man challenge !!!!!!!now I will trash his butt :applause: \\:o/ \\:o/ :lmao: :lol:

2. Nisse100

Nisse100 SM-guld 2007

13 June 2006
    Sweden
    Hammarby and Arsenal
    yeah I recognize it too 8) . victor valdes rushed out and brought down the attacker. Don't remember whom it was...

3. denirobob

denirobob IBERIAN PRIMERA

28 June 2002
    Henley, Oxfordshire
    this sounds cool.

has anybody lese witnessed a mass brawl yet ? e.g. not one or two players confronting each other but more of a last man standing king of the ring type of situation

db

4. Jae Dave

Jae Dave I

10 August 2006
    Slough (ENG)
    Man Utd
    i had a few goalies sent off, lol :)