1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PC Red bars all the time?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by mr_man, 20 October 2010.

1. mr_man

mr_man League 1

20 October 2008
    Yep I saw the thread that already has people complaining about the lag but, really, I haven't spotted a single game with yellow/green bars. It's hard to tell if the game is really laggy because of PES's slow pace or if the bars are giving a false negative.

2. jammiedodger

jammiedodger Premiership

26 February 2009
    Derbyshire
    England
    +1 I haven't played a game which hasn't been anything other than red bar. Is this an issue everyone has or is it just me and a few others.

3. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    only red bar home and away doesnt matter its so fake pffff

4. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    You only see the bar when it's "red". There is no icon with "green" bars, so if you don't see the icon with a red bar, your connection is good. Ehm...not that good at all, cause you still have lag anyways..:FAIL: