1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Record replays to video-files?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Freddie, 5 July 2005.

1. Freddie

Freddie League 2

19 August 2003
    Sweden
    How do I record my replays to video-files? Is a tv-card the only way or can I do something with my replay files with help of my x-port? By now I'm recording my replays with my digital camera and the quality ain't the best ;)

2. Mart

Mart Executive Janitor Staff

28 February 2002
    NYC
    Darlington FC
    A TV capture card is the only way. You can normally find a decent one for not too much money that will do the job. You only need a composite input on it to take the signal from the PS2.

3. mattster12

mattster12 All-round Bastard

11 April 2005
    I've seen some good external ones about. This saves you the hassle of opening your pc ;)

4. Freddie

Freddie League 2

19 August 2003
    Sweden
    Thank you for the replies. An external card is what I want since I want to connect it to my notebook. This is what I've found so far: http://www.datorbutiken.com/se/default.php?artId=HAUWTUSB2

I think it is a little bit expensive, maybe there is another product that you can recommend for me?