1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Recommended Option File?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by knacker, 15 November 2006.

1. knacker

knacker Non-League

1 March 2005
    Guys & Gals,

I need to know the best option file for me as I have happily got Stadiums & ball packs working through Kitserver but wantto be able to buy all items from shop especially players without earning them. I know I am lazy but also old and just want to play the odd game with the classic locked playes. I have tried Chimps but it doesn't seem to contain the a boot pack ie uses vanilla boots.

Thanks for your help

Last edited: 15 November 2006
  2. KopOut

KopOut League 2

22 July 2006
    i m not too bothered about which is the best to be honest...i keep on changing ..just changed it as it compatible up with a kitserver pack...as long as it wont f**k up with gameplay.any thing is ok with me....most of them look the same anyways.

3. It depends what your after, I would rather play chimps OF and not have a boot pack as the game plays much better.

You can however have both if you download the OF, then have a look at the patches section and one of them (I think the K patch) has a boot and ball pack as one of its updates.

I have done this and also use the kitserver with it as I think the OF it uses is based on an OF that chimps modified.

4. knacker

knacker Non-League

1 March 2005
    Cheers Dave,

That's a grand idea!

5. ayeng143

ayeng143 Guest

how about u use pes trainer. u will able to gain 10000 point and be able to unlock alll of the item