Portsmouth Fratton Park
portsmouth_fratton.jpg

or

Stoke On Trent Vale Park
port_vale.jpg

or

Southend Roots Hall
southend_roots_hall.jpg

Hey the Vodacom Park Stadium isnt the Vodacom Park. Is another another southafrican stadium but i cant find the correct name for this stadium.

El Sardinero, Racing de Santander? (capacity and date might not be right mind) - looks similar anyway

200.jpg

Im almost sure that the mystery stadium is leicester's WALKER STADIUM:
Kuva(101).jpg

capacity and year of creation dont match but look at those white things(like windows) just above the last row of seats(under the cover).
9101_0152-med.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
reefur said:
actually the kanji translates into a italian name...not the one you mentioned above........ :)

Please elaborate :) Is there another name hidden somewhere in the disc? At least those Katakana characters reads like I've said.

woosoki said:
Please elaborate :) Is there another name hidden somewhere in the disc? At least those Katakana characters reads like I've said.

stadion 29 is stadio euganeo of padova i just unlocked it

It doesn't look like Euganeo, neither the capacity matches. The translation of the Kanji says "Stadion" after the name (online translator) and that points more to a German stadium...

Can Translate those that didn't appear in WE8 ma??if the first post has posted out,Can you post the Japanese of those stadiums,thank you very much.

image007.jpg

leverkusen01.jpg

16.jpeg

BayArena? No i think, the corners dont match..

I still think Leicesters Stadium is the one.. It looks the most like it..
Maybe it can be Nuovo Braglia of Modena? I cant find good pictures of the stadium.. Or maybe Stadio Mirabello? I really dont know anymore..

It's not Bielefeld's stadium as someone suggested above, I thought that last night but one end of the ground looks nothing like the WE9 stadium.

Sulph said:
Maybe someone should contact Konami and find out ? :p

I don't think Konami will come out and tell us the answer, for they seem to have spent a helluva long time enjoying, watching us confused with a stadium they named Nakhon Rachsomething, long since WE6.

Notice the shape of the seats... Bochum is a little closer, but still no perfect match.

This is another Nackhon Ratchashima, for sure! :D

Do we still not know the Nackhon Ratchashima? I definetely dont think the stadium above is the Walkers Stadium, as it only has 1 tier, wheeras in WE9 the stadium has 2 tiers...although it does look quite similar..I thought the new stadiums that were in the game had already been told-Valencias,Deportivo's etc.?

I'm getting kind of confused when reading through this thread. Is the first post correct or not? What stadium are you guys fighting about the name of?

We're not fighting, just debating :), and it's already about the hidden stadium, which name is not yet clear.

Back
Top Bottom