Real Madrid Thread

images

Los Galicticos my Arse!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

It's very simple Real Madrid! Buy Henry for RB Ronaldinho for CB Viery for DH and Totti for GK!!!
Sorry Real's fans but this is not a balanced team! The stars only themselves doesn't make a team!..

SHOCK HORROR: Something intelligent comes from Pele's mouth

SHOCK HORROR: Something intelligent comes from Pele's mouth!

SoccerAge said:
My Club Was Better Than Real Madrid

Pelé believes that the current Real Madrid squad is not in the same class as his club Santos was during the 1960's.

Pelé, whose full name is Edson Arantes do Nascimento, believes that Real Madrid's is strong in some areas but weak in others whereas his Santos side was well rounded.

"They (Real Madrid) lack hard workers. Their big problem is that they have too many stars but are not well rounded. Santos was a complete football club and we beat world class teams all the time," he said.

Haha!

The Real Madrid empire is crumbling! Well you can safely say Queiroz wont be manager next season. :mrgreen:

That ball by Ronaldinho was nothing short of incredible! also great finish by Xavi.

pk9 is Kluivert? Well, no one would miss that goal... I like Kluivert but he must recover his fitness...

Hats off to Puyol today, the guy fought like a brave warrior! One ball on the face (kicked by R. Carlos!!) to save the goal and then got tackled hard twice, but still endured. What a great player!

Ronaldinho, brilliant :D
And Xavi scored that goal like a real CF imo

I wouldn't say the empire is crumbling, just cos Man Utd haven't played at their best this year doesn't mean they are gonna collapse. I agree that Queiroz won't be manager next season, but Madrids biggest problem is they don't have a big enough squad. The players on the bench are poor and not good enough. When you have to resort to taking Zidane off with 20mins to play because he is tired you really know something is wrong. Add to that the shoddy defence then you are bound to have troubles.

They will bounce back next season, they will spend in the summer and come back fresh. Ronaldinho was excellent again though and Barca deserved the win.

Fernando Morientes + 10 million euros <=====> Emerson + Samuel

Sounds good to me.

metallica said:
so if valencia beat sevilla, they have won la liga

Yes!

So lets show our support for Valencia!

VALENCIA!! VALENCIA!!
:mrgreen:

metallica said:
hi chamakh

yea come on valencia

so whats it like in raja ? ;)

Hello there mate!

Well it's lovely in Casablanca! :)

SAMUEL SIGNS FOR MADRID

SAMUEL SIGNS FOR MADRID
Fri 21 May, 2004 00:03

(Updates with confirmation of signing)

MADRID, May 20 (Reuters) - Real Madrid have agreed a five-year deal with Argentine defender Walter Samuel, the Primera Liga club said on its website on Thursday.

Samuel is set to join the Spanish giants on July 1 from AS Roma.

Financial terms of the signing were not disclosed but sports daily Marca said on its website Real had secured Samuel for 22 million euros ($26.22 million), beating off competition from Chelsea for the powerful 26-year-old who joined Roma from Argentina's Boca Juniors in 2000.

"We have reached an agreement in principle with Roma and with the player and we can finally announce we've signed a central defender, a priority for us for next season," Real Madrid's sporting director-general Jorge Valdano told Realmadrid.com.

Real Madrid will end this season without a trophy despite having a squad including Brazil's Ronaldo, France's Zinedine Zidane, Portugal's Luis Figo and England's David Beckham.

Critics said the squad lacked depth and highlighted the team's weaknesses in defence.

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez pledged earlier this month to sign another of the world's leading players.

Valdano praised Samuel as a "thoroughbred defender" and said he believed he would help develop young Madrid defenders.

"He brings quality and maturity which will help our young players feel more comfortable and play better.

"He fills an important need the team had and does so in style because he is one of the best defenders in the world."

as you will no doubt be aware, yes it is for Real - official declaration of it on Monday.

Emerson is on hold I think, but talks of going to Juventus and not Chelsea (who have already lost out to Samuel), and seemingly with the way he has talked to the press also any chance of Ronaldinho.

Totti looks increasingly unlikely because of the exit of squad members and the pledges to keep him at the club at all cost.
I would of thought since the future of the club is in balance it would make it easier as Totti has said in the past, if that were to happen he wouldn't object to leaving (but only to RM, no english or italian).

Aslo no signings until after the elexctions, so samuel is first and last for now :(

The Real Madrid defence looks so shit.
It could have been 7 or 8 for Sociedad tonight.

Real Madrid sack coack Carlos Queiroz and appoint former Spain coach Jose Antonio Camacho

They should have stuck with Queiroz. The only person that should have left is Valdano. It were his stupid decisions that caused all this!

Final of season frightening, surely there will be big changes for the next season.

Back
Top Bottom