REAL MADRID NOOBS

nologo said:
why do so many people think there so good at pes4 when they just go real madrid?it makes it pointless playing online. i played a few games on proevolive....i played 5 games...all players used real madrid. its so boring! grow balls!noobs!

How about you stop telling people how to play the game? People like you piss me off.. You can't do this, you can't do that... You have no right to be telling anyone how to play, so be quiet.

Sorry, I'm not normally one for insults, I just hate these types of people online.

Mikey said:
I hate people who think they have some sort of right to tell people how to play online games.. They're usually the same type of people who think they have the right to control others in real life. If you don't like it, don't play. I use Valencia, and I'm not choosing any other team just because some little kid starts crying..

they are not telling others how to play. they say they think its boring how most people play the game online. And i must say i 100% agree.
80% of the games i played online everybody plays the same concept, get the ball to a midfielder and hit throughpass or lob througpass. Even when their striker is marked by 3 men they still try to throughpass, because sometimes your defenders suffers a glitch and just stands still or runs aways from the ball.
Konami should make the throughball less powerfull so the noobs are forced to use some proper tactics.
Also the passing should be less easy, because in pe4 its quite easy to play ping pong soccer.

Its funny to see sometimes when i play someone online, in the first few minutes the other guy plays good, but when im like 3-0 in front he starts to play only lob throughpasses to try to break my defence, because he realizes he cant do it with proper plays. :D

Last edited:
The best team to play online is pressing Square in the team selection screen >_>

Let people play the way they want, if they get enough thrashings they'll soon change there style of play, i've changed from always playing the through ball, first time passing, wing play and long balls and I still haven't decided what's the best way to play...

juventus11 said:
Hey I can be the worst team in the game to beat Real Madrid, it isnt the team its skill;) Im sure Zygalski your one of the pros on the forum arent ya;)
Well anyway they do have many overrated players, on there team like, Ronaldo,Owen,Samuel etc.

Owen overrated STOP CHATTING RUBBISH

:nono: :ram: [-X :mad:

WASTEMAN

pes4 is too arcade, pingpong passing(way too quick n easy), heal passes over 75m, abrupt 180turns, pin point high trough balls over 100m peformed with outside foot, if you only use these things and have ronaldo in your team who can rush through the bodies of defenders(defender always fall when ronaldo touches them), you have a good change of winning, thats why noobs are sometimes hard to beat.

The game is not balanced enough to be able to make a clear line between noobs and professional players.

MasterM said:
pes4 is too arcade, pingpong passing(way too quick n easy), heal passes over 75m, abrupt 180turns, pin point high trough balls over 100m peformed with outside foot, if you only use these things and have ronaldo in your team who can rush through the bodies of defenders(defender always fall when ronaldo touches them), you have a good change of winning, thats why noobs are sometimes hard to beat.

The game is not balanced enough to be able to make a clear line between noobs and professional players.

100% AGREE! :)

WE8LE is the same. Noobs will still beat you with the same tactic.
Trust me I know a lot of n00bs personally.

The cut-back and tap-in is what annoys me the most. Especially if they watch the replay twice then continue to try to cut it back and tap it in for the rest of the game even if they're leading comfortably. But hey ho, some people like to infuriate and it's my fault for letting it happen.

I think the reason a lot of people play the way they do, other than them being pish, is that doing intricate stuff is difficult because of the lag.

I give away a crazy amount of goals because a press of the X button has been remebered from a few seconds ago and I end up passing it across the face of goal or passing short from a goal kick. But it's definitely worth the aggro when something great comes off and you only wish you could save the replay.

My opponents seem to choose Brazil more than any other team. As fas as club teams, Milan, Inter, Real, & Man U are the most popular.

Clarky said:
The cut-back and tap-in is what annoys me the most. Especially if they watch the replay twice then continue to try to cut it back and tap it in for the rest of the game even if they're leading comfortably. But hey ho, some people like to infuriate and it's my fault for letting it happen.
I feel the same way. Its just annoying when people use that tactic for scoring. Its just too easy and simple. But like you said, if you cant stop something like that, its your fault.

madrid are pish in defence. no matter how you try to keep the reigns on him the only way to keep carlos from bombing forward and exposin his cb's is to not play him.

Back
Top Bottom