REAL MADRID - FC BARCELONA BETER MATCH OF WORLD

I've seen more Ronaldinho than you. I'm a barcelona fan and I go to the stadium every match. I watch all matches of Barcelona. And I say you are pathetic, trying to minimize what was trully an impressive show of football.
Well, don't take this the wrong way but maybe you should get a seat closer to the action where you can actually see what is going on because clearly you have trouble distuinguishing an amazing Ronaldinho performance from an average Ronaldinho performance (same goes for the collective).

Some madrid fans were applauding him in the Bernabéu!!! So your may be one of those others trying to find any excuse.
I addressed the applause by the Madrid fans. One theory is that they did it to underplay the defeat. A kind of psychological factor whereby in transcending the performance of Ronaldinho it takes away the humiliation that happened on the day. Of course that would be fine were it not for the fact Ronaldinho played average.

I've given my excuses much earlier as well. They are numerous. The most important is that Barcelona are the better team.

I was the first to praise Zidane even when he played at Nou Camp, but you must have either a problem if vision or either a problem of pride.
You obviously are having difficulty understanding what I am saying. It's not a criticism of Ronaldinho. It is a criticism of PEOPLE praising an average performance for him. He's much, much better than that and yet people are skewing the performance on reputation alone.

His standards are a lot higher - hence you don't ejaculate over normal performance. But of course a lot of people did. Which I protest.

PD: Watch the match again, and you'll discover what you forgot.
I've seen it enough times already. It's not a question of seeing anything new but applying logical conclusions rather than creaming my pants automatically.

samuel eto'o fills 18 goals in 18 matches
The real engine and hero of Barcelona.

cigol tu no ves muchos partidos del madrid verdad???
se nota...menuda vergüenza de equipo...

Back
Top Bottom