re-install PES6 once again .. the problem .. please help

monalisa

Banned
18 September 2009
i'm kind of bored on PES2010 feel more like scripting-game ..you can predict how the ball will travel or how your player run and..the most dissopointed thing is refree... so i brink back my sweet PES6

and believe it or not, even though i can run PES2010 prefectly smooth but i have stuttering with my PES6. i don't think becasue my PC can't handle it but i think it something gotta do with frame-rate or something .. anyone know how to solve the problem

My PC 3GB of ram VGA 8800GT and core 2 duo

thanks

i'm kind of bored on PES2010 feel more like scripting-game ..you can predict how the ball will travel or how your player run and..the most dissopointed thing is refree... so i brink back my sweet PES6

and believe it or not, even though i can run PES2010 prefectly smooth but i have stuttering with my PES6. i don't think becasue my PC can't handle it but i think it something gotta do with frame-rate or something .. anyone know how to solve the problem

My PC 3GB of ram VGA 8800GT and core 2 duo

thanks

Hello mate read this and download the no dvd exe.Thats were the problem is.

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34090/t772998-stuttering/

this is because ur anti-virus,happen to me before too,close it before u start to the game,or use another virus programme,i remove kaspersky because of this..

try this,turn Vsync and Tripple buffer ON,and set the resolution in kitserver in kload,but try with several resolutions ,im playing only without stuttering on 1280x800,and turn of antiviruse,try this m8,i aslo had big problems but with this no,only when the first game starts for few minutes it stutters just a little(game minutes)

Sry for delaying in answering ,I was suffering this problem but I just reconfigured the nvidia control panel settings like this:
setting appropriate resolution
using a 75 hz for frame rates
and in the main settings list:
turn bilinear on
use forced setting fro Vsync
use opengl 2.1
and the rest of it to its default.....

Sry for delaying in answering ,I was suffering this problem but I just reconfigured the nvidia control panel settings like this:
setting appropriate resolution
using a 75 hz for frame rates
and in the main settings list:
turn bilinear on
use forced setting fro Vsync
use opengl 2.1
and the rest of it to its default.....

thanks mate i 'll give it a try

Back
Top Bottom