1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ratings!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by diego_robinho, 12 October 2005.

1. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    Those who have had the opportunity to play pes5 can you please tell me if they have sorted the ratings out eg after the match on pes4 id regularly check my players ratings and noticed it wasnt possible to get 9 or 10 my brother got 8.5 and that was the highest personally ive never seen anything above 8, id score 4 goals for a striker or midfielder and get 7 i know its only a small part and wouldnt be too bothered if it was the same but if the rating matched the performance eg 4 goals for Roanldo (10 rating) then that would be class.

2. mytril

mytril Non-League

10 October 2005
    in pes5, i see veron make an assist and have 8.5

3. diego_robinho

diego_robinho Conference

13 May 2003
    Manchester
    Man Utd
    is that just off 1 assist and nothing else, if so thats a great sign it just makes it that little bit mroe realistic. cheers mytril.

4. mjp

mjp Premiership

15 October 2002
    Liverpool
    Liverpool F. C
    hate to appear cynical but you sure about that? Do you have the full version already? only reason i ask is cause my version (official demo one) doesn't have the ratings yet enabled :-k

5. project_037

project_037 .leo.

29 May 2003
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    yup... some people already have the full version of the game...

6. mjp

mjp Premiership

15 October 2002
    Liverpool
    Liverpool F. C
    is that the case with the pc version too??

7. project_037

project_037 .leo.

29 May 2003
    Singapore
    Manchester United
    nope... only the PS2 version...

8. beanface16

beanface16 Guest

The demo is only till half time so it won't have full ratings u fool!!

9. malf1985

malf1985 Stadium and SPL editor

20 August 2003
    Carluke, Scotland
    Motherwell
    Dunno, if anyone has noticed but if you go to the ratings bit and goto a player who has scored or set up a goal, it give you a wee description of how he played