Rangers Thread

Oh dear looks like another Rangers player has contracted that disease that is common at Ibrox.

ftmth.gif

Very serious and usually lasts about a season!!

FD

I heard Prso was in a pub and was asked why he joined Rangers, his answer was money pure and simple, and that he was told they were the 'Catholic' club in Glasgow :shock:.

cfdh_edmundo said:
You havent got the Roma line up handy have u ?

Are u sure Mexés was playing, I dont have a clue myself and didnt even know Roma were playing :oops: , but last I heard the Roma-Auxerre-Mexés think was going to go to the court of arbitration for sport.

Roma fielded Candela and Pelizzoli from their usual line-up, and even then Candela isn't always first-choice. Mexes has not signed yet I read, he could only play because it was a friendly match. Delvecchio isn't a first-team player. The rest of the team was made up of reserves and youth players, some as young as 16.

cfdh_edmundo said:
You havent got the Roma line up handy have u ?

Are u sure Mexés was playing, I dont have a clue myself and didnt even know Roma were playing :oops: , but last I heard the Roma-Auxerre-Mexés think was going to go to the court of arbitration for sport.

He was definitely playing and according to the Roma website, he was their best player.

"Sapevamo che avremmo incontrato difficoltà a livello fisico"ha dichiato Mister Cesare Prandelli "Incontrare squadre difficili serve comunque ad apprendere molte cose. Positiva la prestazione di Mexes."

"We knew we would be challenged physically," says Mister Cesare Prandelli. "It was difficult for our squad and we have to learn many things. Mexès permormance was positive."

Can't find a full line up though.

ClassicD said:
I heard Prso was in a pub and was asked why he joined Rangers, his answer was money pure and simple, and that he was told they were the 'Catholic' club in Glasgow :shock:.

:lmao:

With rumours like that you could get a job at the Daily Record CD.

I don't think I can top this morning's issue mate, no mention of the Roma line-up and the constant use of the words "stunning" ;).

CSKA Moscow 2-1 Rangers

I think Rangers should be able to progress after that result. CSKA look dodgy at the back, and on that note Rangers' goal came from some dreadful defending both when their player dilly-dallied on the ball allowing Prso to rob him, and half-arsed clearances after Nacho Novo had taken a terrible first-touch.

Having said that, Rangers weren't good either, they lack any sort of creativity in the middle of the park, and defensively look shaky as well, although Boumsong still looks a good buy for me.

Alex Rae is nothing short of a thug, and if UEFA have any balls he'll be banned for a minimum of 3 matches for what he did. The Moscow player was on the ground, and Rae just booted him in the head full-force. Please don't say he was trying to boot the ball, he had 2 goes at him, and after the first he could clearly see the ball was behind the guy's head on the ground but he booted in anyway.

I've seen nothing that would cause me to worry about Rangers in the SPL this season either.

both teams were poor at the back but CSKA were more of a threat up front in the end Rangers got what they deserved from the match.

but i think they will still go through when the sides meet at IBROX.

tbh I thought Rangers were very poor. CSKA looked 'alrite' up front but Rangers still made a hard job of containing them. They only had one bloody chance all game and that was because of some shambolic defending from Moscow. At this rate Big Feck will be out of a job come Christmas ;).

After a shakey start, we owned the first half possession wise and deserved a goal. The second half CSKA started playing again. Throughout, the referee was inconsistent and left a lot to be desired.

2-1 is a fine result. We should be able to tan this lot at Ibrox.

Sorry had to dig this one up, I cant believe it, I just did my 16th lap opf the house.... I have been getting such a slaggin in work since the celtic defeat a few weeks ago....

Oh the difference 5 minutes can make!

Back
Top Bottom