1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Ramón Calderón new President of Real Madrid C.F.

Discussion in 'Football' started by Gedtillo, 3 July 2006.

1. Gedtillo

Gedtillo Mediocentro defensivo

13 July 2004
    The club has announced that the winner of yesterday's election (with the mail votes still to be considered depending on the decision of the Judge), Ramón Calderón, has been declared new President of Real Madrid C.F.

Calderón has announced on Spanish TV that his promises will materialize, and that Pedja Mijatovic will be his football manager, Vlade Divac will manage the basketball team, Fabio Capello will be the new coach, and that Cesc Fábregas, Arjen Robben and the brazilian Kaká will be among the new players of the team.

They have announced that conversations with their respective clubs have already started, and that some of them "will be expensive, but are very important players for our future project". Personally, I'd take the arrival of Kaká with a grain of salt... I can't see Milan selling him at any price.

What puzzles me most is that some other players that had been offered to Calderón by other contenders, like Joaquín, Reyes or Iniesta have not been mentioned at all. And no mention of Cristiano Ronaldo or Diarra. It could still happen that Calderón is replaced by other candidate if the distance votes are to be considered finally.

2. TheTrooper

TheTrooper Futzuka... ekkimmoosuka?

1 August 2005
    Italy
    Milan
    Very very funny :lmao:

:(

3. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    Jean Michel Aulas (Lyon President) ask to Juninho, Cris and Fred to speak about Lyon for coming Kaka' :lol:

4. Vlad19

Vlad19 football manager

5 January 2006
    Man, Lyon are building a freaking dynasty over there. Kallstrom, Toulalan and now Ribery too? They're to the french league what Real wants to be to the world - a hoover sucking up all young talent.

About Real's president running his mouth, I'm sure my team will be glad to package Cesc, Jose Reyes and RVP for a kiss on the cheek and a guided tour of the Bernabeu. What arrogance!

5. ThomasGOAL

15 March 2003
    France
    I know, but it's the methode ;)

6. gergerger

gergerger Banned

14 March 2005
    Lol Real Madrid should first get rid of Casillas, Roberto Carlos, Sergio Ramos, Gravesen, Guti, Ronaldo, Raúl, Baptista, Robinho, Beckham, Salgado, Soldado, Helguera, Raúl Bravo, Pavon, Cassano, and the tall central midfielder from Uruguay whose name I just forgot.

That said, they should get a real goalkeeper, two central backs, a left side back, two defensive midfielders, and two side midfielders. Only then, they can start thinking about Kaka, Robben or any other attacking player.

7. ninjabreakz

ninjabreakz Guest

Real Madrid need to start from scratch and invest in a more productive youth academy rather than buying 'big names'.

The 'galacticos' crumbled some time ago and players would rather go to Barca or Chelsea now.

8. Dominic

Dominic Serie A Staff

19 August 2003
    Netherlands
    He has arleady succeeded in snatching Capello.

9. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    Is this confirmed?

10. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
  11. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    I bet half of Juve will follow him to Madrid...

12. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Bet Kaka, Robben and Fabregas wont move.

Kaka maybe if Milan get relegated, but Real Madrid will end his career.

Last edited: 4 July 2006
  13. nt89

nt89 OUR WORK IS NEVER OVER

14 February 2005
    L'Aquila (Italy)
    FC Juventus
    only emerson and it's not sure

and now capello needs to resolve the 5 rcf players doped, let's see what happens, officially no football is in, but i'm sure in a month we have the names

14. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Manchester United
    If all the players leave, I have dibs on Cannavaro and Buffon :p

15. ThomasGOAL

15 March 2003
    France
    New Real president want Zidane finish the last contract year :lol:

16. Gedtillo

Gedtillo Mediocentro defensivo

13 July 2004
    Source for that? ;)

17. ThomasGOAL

15 March 2003
    France
    On French TV, i can't find on the web

18. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Chelsea have reported Real Madrid to FIFA, like Milan did for Kaka. They illegally approached Robben and Kaka.

I sense Real will get a transfer ban like Roma did last year.

19. IceMan_Bergkamp

IceMan_Bergkamp Total Football

9 December 2002
    London, Toronto
    Arsenal
    Then i think Chelsea should have got one for illegally approaching Ashley Cole. F*cking Hypocrites.

20. Revan

Revan out the window

8 August 2003
    Madeira, Portugal.
    FC Porto
    don't forget the Abrahamovich factor. :)