Rainbow Six : Vegas

Re: Rainbow Six Vegas - Demo

Bingham67 said:
Cant wait either im 41% done. :)

Please tell me you didnt start it downloading at 10am when you posted in the 360 thread...

Just passed the 50% mark and it has only been downloading for about 5-7 minutes!

CWright said:
Please tell me you didnt start it downloading at 10am when you posted in the 360 thread...

No i said it was going to be on live today not that it was on then.

It was put on live about 6pm although was scheduled to go on a 4pm but look like there was a big delay for some reason.

wow absolutely amazing loved it better then GRAW imo love the targetting you can do with snake cam.

Also breaching the rooms is great fun. :D

wow all i can say is when Playasia have it in stock im going to pre order £21 as its supposedly region free Ubisoft games have been.:D

Same here, this is a great demo although now i've downloaded it i probably broke xbox live for everyone else.

Awesome demo, cant wait for the full game

Maybe I'm a bit tired but i thought the graphics were poor.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
The graphics were very good I thought. How do you do the targeting with the snake cam?

Hi basically go up to a door aim at below the door the very bootom of it and will say snake cam press A. Then your see whats otherisde of door move cursor onto terrorists and and press Select remember whoever you select first will be first priority for one of your teamates and then next will be for teamate

Then you tell your guys to move by the door by standing away from the door and aiming at it your get options. They are Deomolition door and clear, move in and clear, frag and clear remember to think tatically and not all of these will work to your advantage. All the time you got to plan carefully like SWAT, Armed Police would etc its really great game.

By the way you dont have to use snakecam just move them upto door and clear room if you wish but i like to use snake cam personally.

Also some places you can use fast rope instead of walking downstairs much quicker that another tip for people.

Remember your team mates are very clever much better then previous titles imo.They will take out all targets if you set priority then they will go for these first so make sure you know who your going for before you go into room.

Hope thats helps. :mrgreen:

I guess there is a separate marketplace for Europe because you guys got me excited so i checked the marketplace here in the states. Only new demo is Tony Hawk.

I really wanted to try this one out.

Ok I admit I was tired. I played it again and love it. This 360 lark is becoming expensive another game to my list.

I'm returning Splinter Cell before the end of the week. I'm changing it for this game without a doubt. AWESOME demo.

It plays and looks like Graw only better. I have pro evo 6 on the way and splinter cell from Japan, I wanna get this though as well (id also think about getting the camera just to put my face in the game!) and then with GOW coming, there wont be enough spare hrs in the day or doe in the bank account. Somethings gotta give!

24th Nov, just found out.so plenty of time to complete Splinter cell and play pro evo. Think il maybe wait to xmas to get it as GOW the week before will be getting some serious game time.

Call of duty 3 looks good as well. These games are coming like fricking buses!

guys, am I the only person that is having trouble downloading this demo??

it starts to download and then says download stopped, got no idea whats wrong with it!

hmm, used to love the older versions of this like Raven Shield an the originals, urban combat etc.

I might give it another go.

im in the uk and it starts to download shows 1~% then says CANT DOWNLOAD??

the game looks great i saw a video on ign it showed the online mode and you can create a character to play with you can change there body armour guns everything

Back
Top Bottom