1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Rabona Kick & Double Back Heel

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by kingbuxton, 7 June 2006.

1. kingbuxton

kingbuxton Guest

I was NEVER able to do the rabona on the other games, and now there is the double back heel (:square: & :l1: ) which doesnt work.

Can someone post of vid outlining exactly how to do them.

Not a vid of it being done, a simple vid running through positions and stuff.

Thanks in advance

2. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003
  3. joehax

joehax Serie A

18 August 2004
    Recoba nearly always does a rabona when you play him on the right side of goal :P

4. kingbuxton

kingbuxton Guest

I do apologise for being an idiot, i have got confused. How do you do the double back flick ( i can do the back heel thing with back to goal)

The Rabona is near impossible, i just cant do it.

Which is the double back heel thing and how do you do it. do you have a vid link that isnt through speedshare??

5. Roriniho

Roriniho Guest

Hey guys ho do I view .avi files cosa the school computer won't let me and I cant download any thing. Any tips?

6. ||| STAN |||

||| STAN ||| Guest

what's a rabona kick? i don't understand some words of the english but if you mean an bicycle kick or an volley kick

7. barahota

barahota Non-League

18 October 2005
    to do th rabona kick u have to use someone with a really low weak foot frequency (like recoba) and put him in position to shoot using his weak foot (right foot fo recoba) most of the time h'll do it

8. Radiation

Radiation Golden Boot Winner

6 February 2006
    Widnes
    Newcastle United
  9. ||| STAN |||

||| STAN ||| Guest

ok... now i undestand. i made one with maradona in the training but it wans't the best so far.
    i think if the player has very bad frequency and not so bad accuracy of weak foot he will definately try one