1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Quick Step After Receiving Ball ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Bebeto 94, 2 February 2007.

1. Bebeto 94

Bebeto 94 For the good of the game

9 November 2002
    Plymouth UK
    Guys , in PES5 when you used to recieve the ball if you pressed i think it was R1 as soon as the ball was recieved the player would quickly tap the ball ahead of himself allowing for you to burst past defenders . Has this been taken away in PES6 ? I bought the book of moves the other day complete with DVD and cant find it anywhere . It was one of my fav ways of getting in a shooting position with a simple tap . Anyone else know if this has been taken away ? Cheers

2. Trance_Allstar

Trance_Allstar I love lamp

18 March 2006
    Sweden
    I know which move you mean. When receiving a pass, you could just press a direction and hold R1, and the player would, with one touch, tap the ball quickly and quite far in that direction and then start sprinting after it.

I have no idea why they removed that move. I used it all the time in PES5, especially good for giving you a good setup for a longshot if you had lots of space in front of goal. I guess they wanted to make it harder to quickly get around defenders and midfielders for shooting opportunities. But I don't see what was wrong with the move and I hate that they removed it.