quick question

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
DOES online mode work without lag most games? or is it still fooked as usual?

its been nearly two weeks since the patch was released that did fook all and i have not touched it once so i was wondering if its worth me executing pro evo 2008 or leave it?

im not interested in single player playing againts dumb cheating AI. i only got this game for online play and if it still lags like hell online my copy of pro evo will continue to collect dust

still the same m8, i think it runs shit online more due to the fact its restricted to 30fps, which technically sorts out the lag but only cos the game is runnin shit enuf at 30fps that u wouldnt notice any lag if it was there, its a cheap trick to claim they have sorted out any lag problems when all they have really done is restrict the settins for online play, wankers if u ask me ;)

If you use the konami stadium online in daytime with fine weather, it seems to reduce the slowdown and lag to a munimum. It's been discussed elswhere on these forums. check it out.

If you use the konami stadium online in daytime with fine weather, it seems to reduce the slowdown and lag to a munimum. It's been discussed elswhere on these forums. check it out.

Thats terrible btw.
Does it help if you stand on one leg with your left hand over your right eye while wearing a chefs hat?
I'm sick of this crap we have to go through every year, trying different obscure tricks to get a full price game to work reasonably.
Do Konami know what gamestesting actually is?
:roll:

Back
Top Bottom