1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Question about super patch

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by McGrath, 23 March 2006.

1. McGrath

McGrath Non-League

5 November 2005
    hey , do you need super patch 1.0 before you can use 2.0? if so can someone post a link to 1.0

2. Dar

Dar Fullonrapist Staff

21 February 2003
    Dublin
    You dont need it as far as I know. I'm pretty sure I just installed SP2 straight off.

I think you only need SP2 if you want SP3, not 1 -> 2.

Hope that helps.

3. McGrath

McGrath Non-League

5 November 2005
    yeh thanks i jus done everything to get the patch on my game and when i load my game its fine , i can see the new menus, music and the mini kits ect but when i go to start a match or go into the edit section the game closes.Can someone help me out

4. McGrath

McGrath Non-League

5 November 2005
    can anyone help? i really want this to work

5. McGrath

McGrath Non-League

5 November 2005
    bump , please ,someone must know how to sort this problem out or know if i done something wrong

6. where can you get the superpatch from?

7. McGrath

McGrath Non-League

5 November 2005
    its in the pc download section , someone can close this thread now as i found out how to sort it out

8. tdog

tdog Non-League

1 February 2006
    man i have the same problem. can u help me out?