question about editing

J79

League 1
28 May 2003
manchester
i know editing has been cut down a lot this year but i thought i read you could still edit players haircuts and general appearance. am i right because i;m trying now but can't seem to find it

maybe i'm missing something here. do you get to appearance through attributes or did you not understand my question?

can you edit players haircuts?

Ah, I didn't get that part. I don't know if you can change their appearance, I'll have to check when I get home from work but if you can't find it I'd guess it isn't there.

cheers for the reply again pal.

i'll be honest with you though i've had a smoke and it quite possibly could be there just that i can't find it :).

The answer's no I'm afraid. You can edit names, ages, abilities and attributes, but not faces/hair/kits/anything graphical.

If they'd only allowed editing of team names I could have been sufficiently happy. Just renaming the Premier League teams would've been enough.

Never mind, I got used to the names in the past, I'll do it again...

Still love the widescreen highdef though :) And having Spanish commentary! The gameplay will take some adjusting to, but give it a few weeks - I have faith. I've already done a couple a lovely Arsenal-like passing moves - I'm enjoying the unpredictability of the game flow. As much as I love PES5, after a year I could predict pretty much everything that happens.

Back
Top Bottom