1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

question about editing

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by J79, 26 October 2006.

1. J79

J79 League 1

28 May 2003
    manchester
    i know editing has been cut down a lot this year but i thought i read you could still edit players haircuts and general appearance. am i right because i;m trying now but can't seem to find it

2. bonus

bonus Non-League

1 September 2002
    Yeah you can still edit player attributes.

3. J79

J79 League 1

28 May 2003
    manchester
    maybe i'm missing something here. do you get to appearance through attributes or did you not understand my question?

can you edit players haircuts?

4. bonus

bonus Non-League

1 September 2002
    Ah, I didn't get that part. I don't know if you can change their appearance, I'll have to check when I get home from work but if you can't find it I'd guess it isn't there.

5. J79

J79 League 1

28 May 2003
    manchester
    cheers for the reply again pal.

i'll be honest with you though i've had a smoke and it quite possibly could be there just that i can't find it :).

6. b02104

b02104 Non-League

7 August 2003
    The answer's no I'm afraid. You can edit names, ages, abilities and attributes, but not faces/hair/kits/anything graphical.

7. esquire8

esquire8 Non-League

29 September 2005
    i think anyone whos got the 360 version should just be very VERY quiet about the editing :(

8. b02104

b02104 Non-League

7 August 2003
    If they'd only allowed editing of team names I could have been sufficiently happy. Just renaming the Premier League teams would've been enough.

Never mind, I got used to the names in the past, I'll do it again...

Still love the widescreen highdef though :) And having Spanish commentary! The gameplay will take some adjusting to, but give it a few weeks - I have faith. I've already done a couple a lovely Arsenal-like passing moves - I'm enjoying the unpredictability of the game flow. As much as I love PES5, after a year I could predict pretty much everything that happens.