Quality settings difference PES 2009

emaremare

League 2
28 October 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Red Star Belgrade
I wanted to know what is the exact difference between medium quality setting in PES 2009 and high quality setting.

When i play it on my tv i hardly can see any difference except there are no glitches in medium setting and textures are lower resolution.

So is the only difference lower textures or is there more to it ???????? :THINK:

Texture detail on the grass and pattern turf. And also 3D crowd. On Medium there's no 3d crowd and less colours. Where as on high there's more colours and the crowd are 3d. Also the detaisl of the club and national teams logo as well as the detail on players shirts!

Texture detail on the grass and pattern turf. And also 3D crowd. On Medium there's no 3d crowd and less colours. Where as on high there's more colours and the crowd are 3d. Also the detaisl of the club and national teams logo as well as the detail on players shirts!

dont forget the difference in GAMEPLAY...sad but true...

i noticed the above mentioned except gameplay. I play pes on my tv and my monitor its like playing 2 different versions so pes gameplay is different not only from resolution 2 reolution but from graphic settings on ur graphic card. it varies a lot but didnt notice difference between flowing medium and flowing high. but i suppose thats the case as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom