1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Quality settings difference PES 2009

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by emaremare, 7 December 2008.

1. emaremare

emaremare League 2

28 October 2007
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Red Star Belgrade
    I wanted to know what is the exact difference between medium quality setting in PES 2009 and high quality setting.

When i play it on my tv i hardly can see any difference except there are no glitches in medium setting and textures are lower resolution.

So is the only difference lower textures or is there more to it ???????? :THINK:

2. emaremare

emaremare League 2

28 October 2007
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Red Star Belgrade
    Any thoughts ????????? people

3. Primepost

Primepost Banned

31 August 2006
    Melbourne
    texture detail

4. BlaZiNgSPEED

BlaZiNgSPEED League 1

25 August 2007
    London, UK
    Manchester United
    Texture detail on the grass and pattern turf. And also 3D crowd. On Medium there's no 3d crowd and less colours. Where as on high there's more colours and the crowd are 3d. Also the detaisl of the club and national teams logo as well as the detail on players shirts!

5. oFifa09o

oFifa09o Banned

16 September 2008
    dont forget the difference in GAMEPLAY...sad but true...

6. emaremare

emaremare League 2

28 October 2007
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Red Star Belgrade
    i noticed the above mentioned except gameplay. I play pes on my tv and my monitor its like playing 2 different versions so pes gameplay is different not only from resolution 2 reolution but from graphic settings on ur graphic card. it varies a lot but didnt notice difference between flowing medium and flowing high. but i suppose thats the case as well

Last edited: 8 December 2008