QPR Thread

SKILLZ 98

Fifa Bang out !
12 January 2013
Manchester United
The 12-13 season so far has not been great for QPR. They are currently 20th in the league. HOWEVER , they still have HOPE that they can stay in the BPL. With a SHOCKING 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge and a draw against Spurs , could Harry Redknapp be the man to save QPR ? Where do you see QPR in the future ? Can QPR survive relegation ?

:LOL:

you should just post in the Premier league thread mate, you are just opening threads that will have a couple of posts and then never be seen again. You will get better responses as well in the premier league thread.

i thought QPR would be an alright discusssion and i wanted to do it after they beat Chelsea and they are starting to play well.

Last edited:
As there's a thread now, might as well ask this question:

I think that most fans of the EPL seem to have little issue with City/Chelsea spending well outside of their means to win titles and cups.

How do you feel about QPR doing the same thing, thus relegating a team that is forced to spend what it makes? Is that somehow more or less fair?

Got a lot of time for QPR fans after they celebrated Aguero's goals :LOL:

:RANT:

Looking past that flaw..I can truly see Redknapp turning this puppy around, in some way it has already started. Don't know much about this Remy guy coming over from Marseille but seems like a good get for them. Perhaps it's time to officially start an Aston Villa suicide watch thread? :P

It won't be easy but Redknaap and much of this squad are too good to go down. I would expect them to have a much better second half to the season, survive and become a mid-table team next year.

West Ham 1-1 QPR
Remy scores his first goal for the club in his debut. How do you guys think he will do with QPR? Was coming to QPR over Newcastle United a good or a bad choice ? Wow i cant imagine Remy being an npower championship striker.

I assume he will have a clause in his contract that allows him to leave if they get relegated.

I assume he will have a clause in his contract that allows him to leave if they get relegated.

Thinking the same thing. In the meantime he can play himself in the picture with a bigger club. Can't hurt that QPR is probably paying him quite a bit more Newcastle offered, and if they succeed in staying in the EPL he'll a hero and sought after by other clubs all the same.
I suspect the atmosphere in Newcastle is a lot more toxic than it is in London right now.

I don't know, they might not even stay in the epl...the EPL thread may not be a good place for them...haha

but all jokes aside, i think that QPR will in fact remain in the EPL by the end of this season...i think Harry knows what he's doing and he has the talents to do it as well

I hope QPR go straight down. Cant stand the club, their supporters or the owners.

they sign all the wrong players.

Teams like Swansea doing it properly and putting QPR to shame.

Harry Redknapp: The Destroyer of Clubs.

No idea what QPR are doing. Survival for one season is not worth putting into place wages you can't sustain for more than a few months. They've basically just Portsmouth'd themselves.

Chris Samba signs for QPR. The 12 million CB is expecting to solidify the back 4 and also cause a threat in the oppositions box too. Should be great for QPR !

What do you guys think of Samba and Jermaine Jenas joining QPR.

I'd be just fine w them relegating at this point. If they stay in the EPL that would only show that you can simply buy results. The dick side of me wishes the same upon Newcastle for the same reasons but the biased side of me says they actually have something to add to this league, so hope they stay up.times in Birmingham will be tough if Villa drops down.

QPR will probably survive now but only because they've basically forced Fernandes to cough up some serious cash.

As I've posted before, it seems to me 90% of fans had no problem with City buying the title, so I don't understand how those same fans can have any problem with QPR buying premier-league survival. Both clubs are operating miles outside their means, and both would disappear tomorrow if they didn't have some rich person writing off their losses.

Harry Redknapp is like cancer to a football club. Some real gems here:

"It seems we seem to be labelled as the only team that are spending big money. Samba was a big signing, but I don't know how much he earns." - Really?

On the spending: "That's up to the chairman and board members," he said. "I don't know if they can sustain it."

What he means to end with is: Well we all know if QPR go down and into administration, I'll be nowhere near here, so really, what's it matter?

I dont rate QPR's squad at all. A bunch of ovverated and overpaid journey men who couldnt get game time at their previous clubs.

They'll go down.

Back
Top Bottom