PC (Q) PS3 Controller D-Pad 360-degree Movement on Windows

abdozoon

AhlawY EditoR
18 February 2006
{EL-AHLY} sure
Hello everyone,

I've had my X360 controller for playing PES on PC for ~3 years, but I'm planning to purchase PS3 controller because I've never liked the analogue stick/d-pad of the x360 controller.

However, I wouldn't like to lose the features of analogue stick such as 360-degree movement, passing, ...etc. But I've seen some people here spoken about the d-pad of the PS3 controller's freedom to more than 8 directions.

On the PlayStation 3, the player's control will be 360 degrees, regardless of whether you use the left stick or d-pad (directional digital), that because both keys are able to recognize commands in any direction ...

In the Xbox 360, who use the analog to control the player will move in 360 degrees, but who prefer to use the d-pad will only eight possible directions. This is because the Xbox360, only the analog is capable of capturing the commands in 360 degrees, since the directional digital captures only 8 directions ...

So, for those who use PS3 controller for Windows, are you restricted to 8 directions on Windows, or the controller works as good as on a PS3?

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom