1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PSX PES/Winning 11 - what was the last, and best game?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by KOP_007, 3 July 2011.

1. KOP_007

KOP_007 Banned

22 March 2003
    Merseyside
    I have just got an Xperia Play phone, and want to play (legally) a version of PES/WE on the PS1 emulator.

Now, the last version of PES I own on the PSX is ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2...I just found out that PES and PES2 were also released for PSX? (by which time I had them on PS2).

BUT...is there a later Winning Eleven? I can't confirm but is Winning 11 2002 the last ever PES/WE for PSX? If so, and I do get it, are there patches for it?

Back in the day, I remember ISS PRO EVO 2 being better than PES, I still played that on my PSX even though I had PES on my PS2.

Thoughts?

2. matherto

matherto 12 Times

13 October 2004
    St. Helens, Merseyside.
    Manchester United
    Any of the ISS Pro games would probably be fine.

Certainly Evo and Evo 2 are still excellent.

3. michael4321

michael4321 Champions League

15 November 2010
    Poland
    I just downloaded psx emule program and ... aa shit ... pro evo 1 and 2 are realy best, I play pes 6 shollym patch but when I see these old two its also great to play them! I will download it and play for long time