[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

yeah definately i got mine a week ago and i never thought it would be as jaw droppingly amazing as it is. And thats just playing fifa. Im waiting on metal gear acid and ive also got tiger woods and can honestly say its unbelievable.

cowden_harley said:
yeah definately i got mine a week ago and i never thought it would be as jaw droppingly amazing as it is. And thats just playing fifa. Im waiting on metal gear acid and ive also got tiger woods and can honestly say its unbelievable.

off the topic but tiger woods sucks.

Grainy graphices with crap controls. the analogue stick is terrible on the PSP.

kobashi said:
off the topic but tiger woods sucks.

Grainy graphices with crap controls. the analogue stick is terrible on the PSP.

Fair play its true, its not the best game but the quality of it on a handheld when you consider what has been before is still astounding. Even the DS cant touch the graphics and its the newest rival.

Date confimed by PLAY ASIA :

13th Sept 2005

Winning Eleven 9 Ubitquitous Evolution on PSP

In stock on 13. Sep, 2005 WE9:ubuquitous
Sometime in October for PES5 PSP

This item is not available for shipping to
# United Kingdom

anyone know who is shipping the PSP version of WE9 to the UK?

I know someone who will have the Jap psp game and ship in the UK but he charges an awfull lot and as we can't patch the game the language will all be in Jap.

Sulph said:
Even if winning came out in a years time id never play FIFA.
I know how you feel. I felt the same for years but when I played FIFA 2005, I thought it was a nice break from PES. I know its not better but it does have some nice things that PES doesnt.

those of you buying from lik sang....arent u guys being ripped off?

a psp here cost me HK$1500 as a standard back with 1 game, lik sang are so expensive

Do you think it makes you big and clever to be stubborn and not play a football game to tide you over. Fools. Im not saying i enjoy fifa i get pissed off at it quite a lot but it will do, and ill appreciate PES all the more when it comes out.

its good news but the bad news is maybe theres no master leage in it :(

Back
Top Bottom