PSP PES 2009 Editing HELP Thread

xara3d

Killa
7 April 2008
London
Chelsea
Hi i would like to edit pes 2009 psp version, like the emblems, and team names, but how do i do it?

i have got hex workshop & pbp unpacker but do not know what to do next?

say if i wanted to edit arsenals emblems which number is it and which tool do i use?

68382746.png

Last edited:
I am not good at explaining but you need the tools. The tools is Game Graphic Studio. If you are french you can go to PES Creation website... Use google translator if you don't understand there. PES creation have alot of patches...You may take some things from their patch and use it for your personal patch.

i have ggs,but when i open data.bin nothing loads

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1561/74301473.png
74301473.png

please help :)

PES09-UpGrade Bin/Cue [Version 0.9!]
PES09-UpGrade PSP [Version 0.9!]
PES-UpGrade V0.9! US-Version

p.s i have just downloaded PES09-UpGrade PSP [Version 0.9!]. Do i need to download "PES09-UpGrade Bin/Cue [Version 0.9!]|"?

Last edited:
i encounter this problem and i wonder if is the game default. i have set my formation and i adjust everything to manual. by using the ''select'' + direction of the arrow, i will be able to control the strategy i want. however, in this case, during the game play, the com automatic unable me to control my strategy, and i went to view my formation, my adjusted formation was change. and when i load back my formation, the com change my captain to another player. the other thing i want to ask is, is PES 2009 the same function as PES 2008 that when we change the strategy we want, we will see the arrow of what we wanted at the bottom beside the player name.?

Make sure you change the auto settings all to manual. Go to Team -> Change Settings and set all to off
and make sure you disable the Line-up Auto Select.

Last edited:
how do you disable the line up auto select? when i click manual settings goes back, do i have to diable the menu? if so won't it still be on manual.

i have done everything else :)

The line up auto select will be on the Game Settings page... when you choose your difficulty your time.... and conditions.. just before you can adjust your formation.

yes but how do i turn it off? before i got A2 to come up on the bottom left of the screen,but i don;t know how i did it :(

Back
Top Bottom