1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PSP Link Up

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by DanY2J, 23 November 2005.

1. DanY2J

DanY2J Non-League

23 February 2004
    Hi

How do i get my memory card data from PS2 to PSP.

Cheers

2. dougiedonut

dougiedonut Non-League

30 January 2003
    I will try it tonight, but i should imagine you just need to connect the psp to the ps2 via your usb cable, then follow the instructions from the ps2 game option menu.
    I'll post again once i confirm.

3. kizz360

kizz360 Conference

9 April 2004
    England
    yup i've done it, just turn both your pes5's on and go to the psp link on the ps2 version and ps2 link on the psp version and it will send the data :) i now have the correct badges and names but only in single player mode

4. obzi

obzi League 2

18 June 2002
    Bolton
    Bolton Wanderers
    I have done it as well, as above turn ps2 on and psp, link together with usb cable, go into data transfer on ps2 and psp et voila!!
    Only thing is though in all the previews it said you could use your psp to train tour master league team but I cant find my master league team on my psp, boooo!!

Last edited: 25 November 2005
  5. 13irrie

13irrie The Greatest PES Player..

21 May 2005
    is it possible to take my option file from the psp version and copy that to the ps2 version?

6. So Solid Jedi

So Solid Jedi Evo-Web's Jedi Knight

30 August 2004
    London, UK
    nope.

7. RoNaLdO_9

RoNaLdO_9 I'm Alex

2 May 2005
    Midlands, England
    Newcastle united
    does it carry across like editable boots etc

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Ive seen player appearance Edits Come Across... plus what appears to be boots but I havent seen the decently made Kits come across :( They dont look right.

DJ