PSM2 mag.PES5 NEWS!......(SCANS INSIDE!)

ThomasGOAL said:
Cut scene with fans in 3D for all teams !!! :D (page 4 - highlight 3)

this new stuff sounds soooo good.those highlights make the game shine!

OPM said:
this new stuff sounds soooo good.those highlights make the game shine!

Brazilian fans in 3D with maracas !!! :shock:

Imagine France fans with Coq, Viking helmet for Sweden :lol:

WOW!!!!!! PES5 sounds even better than WE9 although, technically, they are the same game. Thanks for the great scans guys. Awesome news about the licensing of the German Bundesliga. I hope the French Ligue 1 will be licensed too. :D

PES5...PES5...PES5...PES5...PES5...PES5...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<Yeah, and we've got the huge national team who we can't reveal but will be popular next summer license too, with the kits and everything">>

I think they mean real names not real kits, and I think is Holland (Netherlands), since they are now #3 in the FIFA Rankings, I think they mean real names tho not kits..

Last edited:
The "International" Box are the national teams or it means that Brazilian, Argentine, Mexican, Japanese, clubs will be also available in the PES5?

Last edited:
i'm so caught up in this hype the freakin wait for Aug 4th (or whenever my play-asia shipment arrives) is unbearable!!! ahhhh!

ruffneckc said:
i'm so caught up in this hype the freakin wait for Aug 4th (or whenever my play-asia shipment arrives) is unbearable!!! ahhhh!

:shock: What are you going to do about it!?

Re: Got my PSM2 mag this morning!......(PES5 revealed!)

Cellini 6 said:
So you've been reading it all day :lol:
I wonder which bits are slower/faster. Hopefully the pace of the game is slower, and no silly turns. :-k

i totally agree!!!we need of a game with slower pace to be considered a real simulation!!!!! and i really don´t understand how people enjoy fast turns!!! this is so , so unrealistic!!please konami change this fast turns animations of the game now!!!!!!!this is crap!!

sorr for the bad english!!

It's interesting to read the OPSM2 previewer talk about "scripted" matches and feelings of being "cheated". He must be an idiot, because we all know that the game cannot possibly cheat and is, in fact, real-life. So, I guess if he is going to tell "lies", then we cannot believe a word he says in the article.

Sounds like a lot of the gameplay stuff he talks about is in WE8LE anyway.

A few more licensed teams? Big deal.

ML strucutre is the same crap as before.

No sign of the qualify for world cup mode.

Looking forward to trying it but not expecting it to be this revelation that the article is over-hyping it to be. It's basically WE8LE with a few minor extras.

Thanks for posting the scans, dude.

Not everybody plays WE8LE... and they state in the article that if you've played WE8: LE then you might already know about some of the changes.

If the Bundesliga would be fully licensed that would be the best message for now.

I guess that the licensed National team will be England. Very popular around the globe, big market for the game. Great kit sales every year. And - they will rock Germany next year. Although I´m German I am a 100% England supporter and hopefully they are licensed.

Hope one day French League will be licensed (too expensive?) and full EPL too.
Why only 2 teams in EPL, last year they said they were about to have them all.

I don't wanna play with "McCresta Utd" anymore !!!

Then its good that I dont play WE8LE. Mainly because I didnt like it but I dont think I gave it time.
So now with PES5, It'll feel like a bigger improvement now.

Happy everyones buzzing over the news, like I was last night!

Sorry for some of the pages slightly cut off at the sides, as most of you know games mags use pages slightly wider than A4 so my scanner couldnt get everything in.

I was very surprised about the licenses myself, have all 18 german teams licensed is great news, but Im surprised they didnt make up more of a fuss. I know it aint the premier league, but they shouldve mentioned it a lot more dont you think?

sounds decent enough compared to WE8:le. However the fact that the "improvements" for master league are "clearer development", "easier search" and (how cosmetic can you get) "entrance scene for important matches". Guess thats for the really lazy gamer. Very dissapointing, even moreso when looking at the fact they now have the bundesliga licensed aswell as a couple of extra teams.

j4y3m said:
It'll be England, that's the only team that will be popular in the UK anyway. :(

Sorry, but I believe that because of WC '06, Germany will be "very popular next summer" so I think it's the Bundesliga. Hopefully I'm wrong.

plumbers_x said:
It's interesting to read the OPSM2 previewer talk about "scripted" matches and feelings of being "cheated". He must be an idiot, because we all know that the game cannot possibly cheat and is, in fact, real-life. So, I guess if he is going to tell "lies", then we cannot believe a word he says in the article.
No, you're the idiot. :roll:

Could it be so that with the text: "Yeah, and we've got the (huge national team who we can't reveal but will be popular next summer) licence too, with the kits and everything". "Er, that' next year, right?"

And this picture:
40225200506201505100big6dm.jpg

"Nippon Challenge - Go for 2006!"

Germany 2006 is licenced?

Doubla R said:
<<Yeah, and we've got the huge national team who we can't reveal but will be popular next summer license too, with the kits and everything">>

I think they mean real names not real kits, and I think is Holland (Netherlands), since they are now #3 in the FIFA Rankings, I think they mean real names tho not kits..
Well, I hope so :)

Or it could be Germany, who weren't licensed in PES4 but did have a license in earlier versions.

Back
Top Bottom