PSM2 mag.PES5 NEWS!......(SCANS INSIDE!)

A

Adonis

Hey everyone,

Recieved the new PSM2 mag this morning as subscribers usually get the mag a little earlier than retail.

Its got a massive 8 page preview on it. Realy good stuff all the way through it.

It describes the gameplay both slower and faster than PES4 in different places. Alot more responsive and a lot more lifelike overall.

The cool news for me comes in the editing section. You can now give players 5 different types of running animation. C.Ronaldo/Robben's small step/quick arms swinging is in :)
Theres also an option to cange the type os studds on boots (soft ground/hard ground), as well as 70 new goal celebrations.

I'll try and upload the scans sometime tonite or tomoz. If anyone is desperate for them tonight I'll upload it asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Got my PSM2 mag this morning!......(PES5 revealed!)

So you've been reading it all day :lol:
I wonder which bits are slower/faster. Hopefully the pace of the game is slower, and no silly turns. :-k

Does it say something about adding those special hairs to players? for example adding C. Ronaldo's hair to a created player? does it say anything about that?

Doubla R said:
Does it say something about adding those special hairs to players? for example adding C. Ronaldo's hair to a created player? does it say anything about that?

No unfortunately doesnt say anything like that. He looks exactly the same as PES4 too.

his stats have gone up. Im just scanning the pics now. Gonna try and upload them asap.

Can someone who has an imageshack account give me their email address so they can upload it onto here? I'll send the person my scans via email.I dont have one and may take a bit of time for me to do it. someone pm me their address, but they have to do quick, dont wanna keep everyone waiting.

Thanks

KAiWAi said:
I give you my email by PM !!!

thank you so much for that.

Sent the scans to KAiWAi, expect them soon :)

ruffneckc said:
THis is great news! scans are awesome thanks adonis!!

no probs, thank KAiWAi too though ;)

just a bit of advice, read the little red strip that goes along the bottom of the pages for some newish stuff, I found it interesting :)

celtic also licensed?great.

argh, team license stuff cut off.what does it mean?those german teams?are they licensed?!

Last edited:
for me it is a licensed bundesliuga...ahhh...i can't sit still...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP CONFIRM OR A BETTER SCAN :applause: :mrgreen:

KAiWAi said:
Yes, PSM2 tell us that ALL the 18 teams of the Bundesliga are licenced !!!!!!!
OH-MY-GOD !!!
\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

Thx fors this scans...great news..i hop that that its true...this would be so great...a dream would come true..

i'm crying this would be awesome.i can edit, but if konami have MY TEAM licensed in their game, omg :lol:

PSMsp.jpg

What do you think about that guys ???

where is france?

and i am worried that the summary says "germany" and "french league" and not "bundesliga" or "lfp"

But then again it says SPAIN also

and BUNDESLIGA in the black bar...hehe.

ok, this is fantastic shit.

Last edited:
And what is this:

<<Yeah, and we've got the huge national team who we can't reveal but will be popular next summer license too, with the kits and everything">>

Germany? Brazil?

and why is there no words about OLYMPIASTADION BERLIN? :s

Thanks for the scans... any chance of one of the cover (or just a description of what it's like) so I can look out for it?

<<Yeah, and we've got the huge national team who we can't reveal but will be popular next summer license too, with the kits and everything">>

Intresting...

smashing.
apparently a national team has a licence too (see pg 7), they say they'll be big next summer. Germany?

Back
Top Bottom