PS3 with Other Os Linux Installed.

D

djdoc

Hey, how many of you guys have installed Linux on your PS3's? I installed Fedora Core 5 last night (took over 3 hours!) The problem I have got and I know others have had is that the Wireless LAN doesnt seem to work. Has anyone successfully configured this so that they can use the Firefox Browser to surf the net?

Cheers

Hey, how many of you guys have installed Linux on your PS3's? I installed Fedora Core 5 last night (took over 3 hours!) The problem I have got and I know others have had is that the Wireless LAN doesnt seem to work. Has anyone successfully configured this so that they can use the Firefox Browser to surf the net?

Cheers

what happens when you run ifconfig -a from the command prompt? linnux might have a hard time recognizing the wireless nic...

It doesnt recognize it to start with no. Maybe a later version of Linux will work?

It doesnt recognize it to start with no. Maybe a later version of Linux will work?

you need to configure the kernel with the driver for that wireless nic... does the ps3 have a rj-45 port? A normal ethernet port? you could try that...

Back
Top Bottom