PS3 Winning Eleven 2008 Patch Out from KONAMI

Well, so i'm buying WE2008 next monday... i'm in italy, the connection is automatic for my console , will it download it by itself when i start game?

I only have an accout pal , how does it work?

Dear Cousin.
KONAMI patch is not a online game connection.
So it doesn't need any others like serial number or password.
You just need to connect on the net.
If you insert the game cd, The other is automatic installation before playing PS3 Winning 2008. And then just enjoy it.

after installing my update the game seems virtually perfect.. but ive only played a few games..

MASIVE improvrment to the jerky/framerate issue (offline)

replays so much smoother.. (altho not perfect)

just hope konami keep bringing out regular updates..

overall.. the we2008 patch is much better than the pes2008..

will give more feedback when i play sum more!

PEACE..

Ghost!

Dear Cousin.
KONAMI patch is not a online game connection.
So it doesn't need any others like serial number or password.
You just need to connect on the net.
If you insert the game cd, The other is automatic installation before playing PS3 Winning 2008. And then just enjoy it.

Thanx!!!
You solved my few doubts :)
And.... one question, for the online play is ok on pal onsole? Heard something about only japan server for playing... not a problem for me , just asking
Thanx a lot!

It would be great if I can actually download this patch. Everytime it gets to 17% in the download, which takes about a hour, it says an error has occured ! 3 times now !!! Can someone get this patch posted online please ? Cheers !

Can anyone enlighten me if its possible to have a modified option file and load it up onto the PS3 so that we can have jerseys, etc

I've found some problems to apply the patch via european account (ntsc game on pal console), download seems to break at 99% all the time. Anyone get this error?

So ive used my jap account and the update go fine...

after installing my update the game seems virtually perfect.. but ive only played a few games..

PEACE..

Ghost!

hey can you confirm if graphics got worse like with the pes2008 version of the patch?

PEACE..

Ghost!

I have to ask because I myself am thinking of getting the japanese version now as many have said that the japanes eversion of WE2008 is superior to the European one as well as the stateside one...

Are framerates STILL bad in broadcast camera ?

Well for anyone that cares...

i recently recieved my japanese version of WE2008.

i played it WITHOUT the patch to fist see the diff's between it and then US version. you were right the us version seems to have the patch already installed that i later installed on the japanese version.

the one BIG problem with this patch is that the gras is HORRIBLE and the lighting IS NOT varied at all. the US verssion doesnot play abetter game patched and neither does wwe2008 when it is patched.

i like the original non patched version of we2008 much better i play on long cam and it plays smooth throughotu every stadium so i have no problems.

the japnese version9non-patched plays very good in my opinion but is NOT next gen materail or caliber. it just feels "updated" for the ps3...

Well for anyone that cares...

i recently recieved my japanese version of WE2008.

i played it WITHOUT the patch to fist see the diff's between it and then US version. you were right the us version seems to have the patch already installed that i later installed on the japanese version.

the one BIG problem with this patch is that the gras is HORRIBLE and the lighting IS NOT varied at all. the US verssion doesnot play abetter game patched and neither does wwe2008 when it is patched.

i like the original non patched version of we2008 much better i play on long cam and it plays smooth throughotu every stadium so i have no problems.

the japnese version9non-patched plays very good in my opinion but is NOT next gen materail or caliber. it just feels "updated" for the ps3...

bumper, is there a way for me to UNPATCH my version?
without losing my optionfile?

Back
Top Bottom