PS3 - Winning Eleven 2008 online

ThaiCowman

Non-League
21 June 2007
Hi,

I live in Thailand, and my internet connection isn't that great, but its ok around asia. I bought psw pro evo 2008 and online is unplayable (but I think this is he case for everyone).

Anyway, just wandering if anyone here is from asia, and if so is it playable online or is it a laggy mess like pro evo?

On Line is UNPLAYABLE evrywhere:x...I'm from Italy and it's very annoying playing on line against players who use teletransport...
I downloaded the patch but things don't seem go better :(

I THINK ALL THE WE2008 ONLINE ARE LAG DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE IN .THEY JUST DIDN'T MAKE THE ONLINE PART RIGHT

Cool, I'll save my money then. Maybe they will sort it out in the future

Sorry, mate

I don't want you to think like this mate coz if you are living in Thailand there are many Thai people playing WE2008 and also PES2008 as well.

I'd like to invite you to join this website for Thaigamer ( If you can read Thai ).

http://www.dvdgameonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68501

ถ้าเข้าไม่ได้สมัครสมาชิกก่อนนะครับ

On Line is UNPLAYABLE evrywhere:x...I'm from Italy and it's very annoying playing on line against players who use teletransport...

Hi, may I know what is teletransport? Is it a cheat? How do they obtain these cheats? Are there other cheats which they use?

I have just started online play and I am looking for good & fair opponents to pit my skill against. But I was often disappointed & irritated by players using special tricks to win the game.

Eg, they can use a player to dribble all the way from the centre circle to score a goal. The ball seems to stick like a magnet to the player's feet & it's almost impossible to tackle or pressure them off the ball. Even if I were to finally get the ball away from them, as I am about to kick the ball away, amazingly the ball somehow landed back to the dribbler's feet. He will then dribble all the way from the wing to the penalty box, pass the ball to another player, and then score a sucker goal. I have conceded many goals by players who use these tricks. Is this what you call teletransport? Same story when I am attacking. Eg, even if my player is dribbling & ahead & in front of their defender, somehow from behind me, their defender can suddenly get the ball away from me. Are my oppnents using cheats?

Hi, may I know what is teletransport? Is it a cheat? How do they obtain these cheats? Are there other cheats which they use?

I have just started online play and I am looking for good & fair opponents to pit my skill against. But I was often disappointed & irritated by players using special tricks to win the game.

Eg, they can use a player to dribble all the way from the centre circle to score a goal. The ball seems to stick like a magnet to the player's feet & it's almost impossible to tackle or pressure them off the ball. Even if I were to finally get the ball away from them, as I am about to kick the ball away, amazingly the ball somehow landed back to the dribbler's feet. He will then dribble all the way from the wing to the penalty box, pass the ball to another player, and then score a sucker goal. I have conceded many goals by players who use these tricks. Is this what you call teletransport? Same story when I am attacking. Eg, even if my player is dribbling & ahead & in front of their defender, somehow from behind me, their defender can suddenly get the ball away from me. Are my oppnents using cheats?

Back
Top Bottom