1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PS3 v1.70 VS v.1.80 ( WEPES 2007) (pic)

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by uae_sniper, 25 May 2007.

1. uae_sniper

uae_sniper The Sniper

28 July 2005
    United Arab Emirates -- (Dubai) --
    Man United
    WEPES 2007 on my ps3

before update : (1.70) ------------------------------------------------------ after update : (1.80)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

^_^

Last edited: 25 May 2007
  2. Androctonvs

Androctonvs Discovered The FK Bug

30 November 2003
    Portugal
    SL Benfica
    i really need those side by side

3. more pics!

4. zortex

zortex League 2

13 August 2003
    After installing the firmware 1.80 My PES 6 does not fit widescreen. The picture is smaller and there is a black frame around the whole picture.
    Are you having the same problem?
    Also in some dvd's (not all of them) same thing happens...

Do you guys know why ? And How can i get rid of it?

5. Lorde Vader

Lorde Vader Non-League

20 June 2006
    Im not updating my PS3, waiting for a mod or something. What you think? I should update and stop to worry about a possible modchip?

6. Base_D

Base_D Non-League

24 April 2006
    Why would you want a modchip when the BR-burners are still over €1000 and the discs €25. Surely it would be cheaper to just buy the games... Ofcourse I know the prices will drop eventually, at least if BR becomes the standard (otherwise you're screwed;))

7. Mumpleaser

Mumpleaser Championship

6 May 2003
    Stockholm & Bristol
    You need to go into Game Settings in the XMB and choose Full Screen for PS2 games.