PS3 Stadiums

jord999

Non-League
27 September 2004
Hi

I have not played PES much since PS2 days, when I used to patch the game to use on my 'chipped' PS2.

This year I am going to buy PES2011 on PS3, how easy is it going to be for me to import the proper kits etc by option file (and hopefully Anfield stadium!) into the game, bearing in mind the last time I did this sort of stuff was about 5 years ago!!

Cheers :))

Seeing as PES 2011 includes a Stadium Editor, I reckon it won't take too long before we start seeing Option Files popping up on this site with Anfield and other stadiums in it. If you can't wait for them, you can obviously just create Anfield for yourself. :)

Seeing as PES 2011 includes a Stadium Editor, I reckon it won't take too long before we start seeing Option Files popping up on this site with Anfield and other stadiums in it. If you can't wait for them, you can obviously just create Anfield for yourself. :)

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm looking forward to a bit of playing around with editing again.......I loved it on PS2 and spent as much time burning CD's than I did playing the game, all for a new football or a different pair of socks!!!!!!

Who cares, apparently we can't even assign stadiums at all.

And I bet they won't appear online, of course. This sounds like a wasted feature...

Thanks for the reply mate, I'm looking forward to a bit of playing around with editing again.......I loved it on PS2 and spent as much time burning CD's than I did playing the game, all for a new football or a different pair of socks!!!!!!

Tell me about it, and there was alot of trial and error. I think I created more 'coasters' than I did copies that actually worked. :CONFUSE:

Who cares, apparently we can't even assign stadiums at all.

And I bet they won't appear online, of course. This sounds like a wasted feature...

Really? Who says that? Sounds ridiculous if you can't assign stadiums. And only 20 slots? Why not as much as your PS3 is capable of saving? Sounds strange, but then again, nothing surprise me when it comes to Konami and logics surrounding these kind of things.

I used to do it all by myself with a bit of help from PESfan. Kits, emblems, stats and even faces I edited 'till I felt it was perfect. I wasted weeks of my life finetuning PES till I was completely satisfied, and when that moment finally came the next PES would usually hit the shelves. Of course all this stopped when PES 2008 came out...

Back
Top Bottom