1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PS3 Stadiums

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by jord999, 19 September 2010.

1. jord999

jord999 Non-League

27 September 2004
    Hi

I have not played PES much since PS2 days, when I used to patch the game to use on my 'chipped' PS2.

This year I am going to buy PES2011 on PS3, how easy is it going to be for me to import the proper kits etc by option file (and hopefully Anfield stadium!) into the game, bearing in mind the last time I did this sort of stuff was about 5 years ago!!

Cheers :))

2. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Seeing as PES 2011 includes a Stadium Editor, I reckon it won't take too long before we start seeing Option Files popping up on this site with Anfield and other stadiums in it. If you can't wait for them, you can obviously just create Anfield for yourself. :)

3. jord999

jord999 Non-League

27 September 2004
    Thanks for the reply mate, I'm looking forward to a bit of playing around with editing again.......I loved it on PS2 and spent as much time burning CD's than I did playing the game, all for a new football or a different pair of socks!!!!!!

4. Nysp

Nysp Santos FC Fan

15 December 2008
    Araras SP - Brazil
    Santos Futebol Clube
    Does anybody know how many slots it will be to save edited stadiums?

----

Sorry about my terrible English

5. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool
    20 slots available.

6. Alexious

Alexious League 2

15 September 2010
    FC Juventus
    Who cares, apparently we can't even assign stadiums at all.

And I bet they won't appear online, of course. This sounds like a wasted feature...

7. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Let's wait for the retail version to come out first.

8. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.
    Tell me about it, and there was alot of trial and error. I think I created more 'coasters' than I did copies that actually worked. :CONFUSE:

9. Daisuk

Daisuk Yiddo

22 October 2002
    Oslo, Norway
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Really? Who says that? Sounds ridiculous if you can't assign stadiums. And only 20 slots? Why not as much as your PS3 is capable of saving? Sounds strange, but then again, nothing surprise me when it comes to Konami and logics surrounding these kind of things.

10. Steekbal

Steekbal Playmaker

8 September 2010
    Utrecht
    Arsenal, FC Utrecht
    I used to do it all by myself with a bit of help from PESfan. Kits, emblems, stats and even faces I edited 'till I felt it was perfect. I wasted weeks of my life finetuning PES till I was completely satisfied, and when that moment finally came the next PES would usually hit the shelves. Of course all this stopped when PES 2008 came out...

11. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Apparently you can. I knew there was something wrong.