(PS3) PES2011 OF editor?

error_1205

ex wevolution.org member
9 February 2006
Slavonski Brod, Croatia
Hrvatska
i'm looking for OF editor for ps3 with no success. does anybody know if editor exist at all as for ps2 version?
i want to change team names to real for licensed teams (inter- fc internazionale...), rename players with real letters (čćžš...) and insert unlicensed team over licensed to create missing CL teams. if someone can help, please do so

For the first version I have kept things simple and plan to add more values in later versions.

Please make a backup of your param file before you let my code loose on it as there may be some bugs.

For the first version I have kept things simple and plan to add more values in later versions.

Please make a backup of your param file before you let my code loose on it as there may be some bugs.

ok ok i'll test it, but where is it?
is it really an of editor for ps3?? or did you just post it in the wrong place?

kit relink and face relink are the most important things in my opinion, as are the tings we can't do in our ingame editor

if you really cracked the PS3 Option file encription so we can have a propper of editor it will be like a dream come true.

and i'll be at your service whatever help you need i'll try to help, any way i can....

so you've just got youserlf a beta tester ;)

Back
Top Bottom