1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

ps3 pes2008 help needed! please!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by addy13, 7 April 2008.

1. addy13

addy13 Non-League

14 August 2006
    Just got my ps3, on my way now to go get pes2008, however i want to be able to play my option file from ps2 on my ps3! how would i have to go about this?

thanks in advance ;))

2. addy13

addy13 Non-League

14 August 2006
    surely with over 60 views theres someone who would be able to help? lol

3. addy13

addy13 Non-League

14 August 2006
    thanks peeps, u ppl r amazing, such great help! :r1

4. BumperMan

BumperMan Champions League

20 June 2005
    North America
    Legia Warsaw
    there is an option file for the ps3 version (USA) I am assuming(making an 8ss out of u and i but whoc ares right?0 on pesfan.com in their forums...

5. trojanfoe

trojanfoe Gooner

11 June 2002
    Waterlooville, Hampshire, UK
    Arsenal
    You can't do this. I don't know of any game that's ever allowed this, especially across a console generation. The closest you can get to doing this is copying the PS2 option data onto the PS3 hard disk (using a special cable) and playing the PS2 game on the PS3 (assuming you've got a model that does backwards compatibility), but that's not the same thing.

6. addy13

addy13 Non-League

14 August 2006
    how do you explain stuff iv read about people banging on about how they got a memory card adapter and xfered their ps2 pes2008 of's to ps3!