1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PS3 - PES 2009, the game speed is slow..why?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by HiSoC8Y, 13 June 2009.

1. HiSoC8Y

HiSoC8Y Non-League

11 August 2006
    hi

I play this game at different places..and its the game speed is different in different locations..

i mean in location no. 1, they have a 50 inch lcd tv, samsung, and the game speed is amazing...but when i play it at location 2, which they have 42 inch lcd tv, the game speed is slower...

which is very annoying, is there any option to change.....?

kindly help..

thanks

2. Badgerman

Badgerman blep

21 August 2002
    smegtown
    portsmouth :'[
    This isn't something I've noticed because it doesn't exist.

It's probably down to perspective - different environment and whatnot. Also check that the camera is the same.

It's the same game. The television does not alter the gameplay.

3. gib2504

gib2504 R.I.P Jarque

17 December 2005
    Leeds, formally Glasgow
    Celtic, Lille
    I had the same problem, on my 42inch tv the game sucks slow, the players kidna chug along, but on a 32inch it players really well.

4. Jimmy G-Force

Jimmy G-Force Resident PES Fanman

13 April 2003
    Darlington
    Middlesbrough F.C.

It can and does effect the speed of the gameplay though. Usually depending on PAL/NTSC aspect and how quick your T.V. processes the signal.