SPAIN league - work in progress [ba_im]

classic ENGLAND - available
classic FRANCE - available
classic GERMANY - available
classic ITALY - 100%[ba_im's brother]
classic HOLLAND - available
classic ARGENTINA - available
classic BRAZIL - 100%[ba_im's brother]

very easy to understand... the green ones are the ones already finished, yellow ones are the ones that someone is already taking care of them, red ones, well are available to any kind soul who might consider helping us in this task...

all you have to do is play the league until the last match, prior to the last match you save the match and export by usb and post it...

any doubt, just ask them here that we'll answer them

in the end i'll post my option file 'options' in the downloads/ option file area for everyone giving credit to all the hard working souls that assisted us in doing so

the reason it's going to be my option file is that i'm doing the only thing that doesn't function with the whole thing 'save prior to the last match' [the 4 master league competitions]

right now we are only 4 and a half [me(tinsma),topcat, ba_im and his brother/ the half i'm talking about is Putuco Malo who is still waiting for his game, but he shows will!]

ANY HELP IS MORE THAN WELCOME!!!

cheers
:)

Last edited:
i have all hidden players... i can put my system file after the konami update...:COOL:

:SHOCK::BLINK: what?? :CURSE:! ah... man... ;)

i wished you spoke sooner! :)

thank God... i was getting tired of robot playing...

do you really have to wait for the konami update??

because it may take ages... and we are pretty eagger to scratch our 'itch'!

:)

:APPLAUD:

thanks in advance

i have all hidden players... i can put my system file after the konami update...:COOL:

yeah i agree with trezeguet77ar... if we're have to wait untill the patch... oh, well... :YAWN:

i'd like to have the secret players before pes2010 came out... :ZZZ:

just kidding! konami will probably delay that one too! :BLEH:

please post it as soon as you can :APPLAUD::D:BOP:

Post the system settings file, that is what we need

EDIT: Tinsma, here is the cups/leagues ready to be win. The forum is in spanish, if you need help just let me know:

http://www.pesoccerworld.com/module...opic&t=79563&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You can say thanks later :P

cheers!

thanks!!

if only i knew i wouldn't go to all that trouble...

it's fine in spanish, i am from Portugal so my language is similar to spanish or italian, well similar enough so i get by [not like i'm an expert or anything]

Thanks soi much for your

:APPLAUD:

No problem tinsma, consider it my contribution to the system file :)

A friend told me about it... when you finish it please send me the system file to my email putuco@gmail.com I only ask that...

i don't mind doing just that, but you know, there is a system file in the list with all of them unlocked!

i donwloaded that one, not that i wanted the classic teams, but hey!..., the link is here if you want to try it

it was in the end of the post, i almost missed it... but if you want it, i'll uploaded it from another place!

but thanks for the link

:APPLAUD::)):D:BOP::P:BLEH:

Last edited:
Hey guys, whats the plan? am I wasting my time playing a league? Nearly have french league finished, also have all classic teams unlocked, It seems to me that konami were a bit mean with their ratings of some players, eg Gullit. And no sign of other players, eg Di stefano, Ruminigge, But Martins of newcastle has become much better.......... If there is a file with all players unlocked somewhere could you mail it to me, I am Irish so am not able to understand spanish..... thanks, 130dee@oceanfree.net

Hey guys, whats the plan? am I wasting my time playing a league? Nearly have french league finished, also have all classic teams unlocked, It seems to me that konami were a bit mean with their ratings of some players, eg Gullit. And no sign of other players, eg Di stefano, Ruminigge, But Martins of newcastle has become much better.......... If there is a file with all players unlocked somewhere could you mail it to me, I am Irish so am not able to understand spanish..... thanks, 130dee@oceanfree.net

well you have Pitti's
or the one Putuco Malo sugested!

Malo's is the one i've got, and it works fine... but i might try Pitti's just to see if his online settings are OFF [Malo's are ON]

still, if you need me to send it to email i'll do it! just ask

cheers!:)

too bad we went to all that trouble... but hey ate least we got them unlocked :APPLAUD:

I download your system data file.

Do you think that the only ID could make me have some problems?

Last edited:
Well tinsma, It was a good plan, Cheers, mail me next year and we will get the show on the road earlier..:APPLAUD:

Last edited:
is lars jacobsen in the game as a hidden player? cause he isnt on the dannish national team anylonger

i don't know the player but i can assure you he isn't in the secret players!

although no one know how this list is going to look like when we make the 1.2 update!!

i don't know where he plays so he might be in a club!
try and search it with the search tool... if you don't come up with nothing, then he isn't in pes2009 version

Well tinsma, It was a good plan, Cheers, mail me next year and we will get the show on the road earlier..:APPLAUD:

will do :SAL: ... you can count on it! ;)

we went to all that trouble, and it sucks, but hey :SMUG:, we've got the unlocked stuff!:P

cheers

Last edited:
Hello Guys~~

Hello. My name is Hoya from Korea.
I've been looking for the data for a long time. Could anyone give me the data(or file)!? I wish to play PES 2009 with all the players.
I'd appreciate if you let me know how to use the data. I mean...how to activate the data. plz..
My e-mail is soso10@daum.net

Back
Top Bottom