PS3 Pad - Why?

KJK1LL3R

League 2
1 April 2005
Does anyone else out there feel that their PES experience will be lessened by the PS3 pad compared to the PS2 pad? For me, the game will be very different with the R2 & L2 shoulder buttons now being replaced with triggers. I am not happy with this, so I hope to God that my PS2 pad converter works smoothly with PES2008 on my PS3 because it certainly aint working properly when trying to play PES6 on the PS3. After 9 years of using R2 & L2 shoulder buttons, the stupid PS3 triggers totally have an adverse effect on my game and I do not want to get used to them.

well i'd let u know if they ever release the f'ing demo for the ps3.... until then my friend we'll just have to wait

Yeah good point but i can imagine i will hate PES2008 on the PS3 if my PS2 pad converter doesn't work properly!

i hope your converter works too.
because i tend to smash my PS2 controllers alot, in frustration.
i'm having to refrain myself from throwing my sixaxis, playing FIFA08!
they're expensive!

That's what I thought when I first played WE: PES2007 on the PS3. While it does take some getting use to, but right now I have the same feel as I had with the PS2 controllers.

Cheers for that info memmon never thought about that I also have a rumblepad2. Saves me forking out for another controller.

I'm used to the new trigger buttons. I've been playing PES6 on PS3 since March and you definatly get used to it. Although I'm more inclinded to do a feint than cut in now as it's easier/better

well i only have 1 6 axis on my ps3 and didn't want to buy a new one, but i have one of those USB pc converters for PS2 pads... and they work fine. so it's cheaper than buying a new ps3 pad for me if i want to play mulitplayer.

works fine \\:o/

Felt the same here i hated the new r2 and L2 buttons but after playing around 20 games on pro evo 6 they felt better ... and now after two months i dont notice anything bad with them at all ... so you will ge used to it quite fast =)

Ok I am having the same problems with my Logic3 pad converter! When I tried playing PES6 on my PS3, there were many occasions were my player would just lock and run in one direction only for a short period & then I regained control. I am having this same problem when trying to play PES2008, I was clean through against my opponent & then my player started running stright towards the touchline instead of heading towards the opponents goal! Could this have something to do with dirt inside my PS2 pad of could me Logic3 converter be rubbish? What is the best controller converter to use PS2 pad on a PS3?

Back
Top Bottom