1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

[PS3]How do you patch kits into PES2008?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by Barry III, 11 April 2008.

1. Barry III

Barry III League 2

1 April 2006
    How do I save them into the right format?

2. Bule

Bule Leoni Rossi

20 March 2004
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Galatasaray SK
    It is not possible to import kits to PES2008 on PS3.

You can just make kits from Edit Mode to unlicensed teams.

3. blakey

blakey Non-League

22 September 2007
    Yes you can have proper kits on pes 2008 i have you go to a website download the option file onto your pc unformat it using winrar get a usb memory drive transfer it onto then then onto ur ps3 then copy the files that easy i have the kits only for liverppol man utd arsenal and chelsea but its good;)

4. ju5t_bl4z3

ju5t_bl4z3 Dope Boy Fresh

25 April 2008
    Romford, Essex
    Man U
    I have the kits, but you can only have about 8. I got it on a USB, if anyone wants it I'll be glad to share.

5. akenny

akenny Non-League

12 November 2007
    Ireland
    Arsenal FC
    u cant , u can only get shirts, done my ps eye camera, and they look bad

get a modded xbox 360 and u can patch the hell out of it :D like i have

6. Dazfeeder

Dazfeeder Harvester of Sorrow

24 September 2003
    Manchester United
    yeah and get banned from xbox live by microsoft

7. smudgethfc

smudgethfc Non-League

26 January 2008
    yeah which ones mate

8. Papercut

Papercut Non-League

3 June 2008
    Hi all, thought I'd take the liberty to post my question in this thread. I bought the PS Eye yesterday purely to have a bit of fun on the PS3 PES2008 game. Managed to get my face scanned in (although the default face's nose is too prominent when embedding over), the limited hairstyles are also quite disappointing.

Ok, I can live with those BUT I next tried to scan in kits (as emblems, etc) and stretch over the default kit. It's livable but not great either... So my question...

It says you can scan in an image OR load an image. So if you can load an image, then surely the images are stored on the PS3 in a particular format? So what is the format? If this can be found then surely we can upload a picture from say a USB to work in the same way a scanned image does?

Thanks for your help.

9. Aseel

Aseel Non-League

25 June 2008
    yes plz share it here if you can :))

10. Mo132

Mo132 Non-League

24 February 2007