1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

PS3 file corrupt from PSN store.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by geeeeee, 2 January 2014.

1. geeeeee

geeeeee Champions League

2 May 2010
    London
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Hi guys, apologies if this has already been answered but, within the last week or so my PS3 has stopped reading any type of disc. I am guessing that the laser eye needs replacing. I have been enquiring how much it is to replace but it's quite expensive.

This has stopped me from playing PES2014, so i decided to buy it from the PSN store and downloaded it but after it installs it says that the file is corrupt!

I have tried using wireless and also connecting using the ethernet cable at different times of the day but it still says it's corrupt. Our internet works fine so i don't think it is a problem with the connection.

Any answers would be much appreciated.